Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CheapTickets
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Booked at the last minute due to a change in plans and were so happy with what we found!

It is in a brilliant location and very close to the beach. Rooms were amazing! So clean, big, modern and luxurious and the aircon was fab. The tv channels on offer were brilliant too! Room service was cheap and the food was good as was the food at the pool bar. Definitely recommend the ice slushy drinks which are made at the pool bar!

The pool was huge and there were always sun loungers available at all times of the day.

Reception staff were very helpful but we did have some problems with the room service staff - both the people that tried to take our order on the phone and the person who delivered our food - they were very rude and unhelpful even though it was them that had made the mistake.

This is the only downfall I can think of though! Everything else is great!! You can also book scooters through the hotel which were only 200bhat a day! Very useful for getting around and lots of fun - just be careful of the roads as they can be unsafe!

Would definitely recommend this hotel! We returned to it after a short trip to Koh Phangan as we loved it so much and upon our second arrival we were given a free upgrade for returning! If you are staying in the Chaweng area don't hesitate to book this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessicalina4444
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I found the hotel staff very negative and one guy behind the desk actually admitted being racist.
The pool was so full of chemicals that my eyes instantly started burning and the place smelt. That could just be Chaweng though which is generally a tacky dump.
The room was fine which i suppose is the main thing but i would not part with my money again to these people who are clearly advised by poor management to be so vile.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JamieM423
Araya A, Manager at Samui Verticolor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2012

Dear Jamie M.

Thank you for sharing excellent comment regarding your stay at Samui Verticolor.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guest. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve and maintain the quality of our services. We will never stop improvement our standard and services for your comfort.

We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Look forward to welcome back you and family to Samui Verticolor in the near future with pleasure.

Warmest Regards
Araya A.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

We stayed at the Verticolor hotel the last week of august,the hotel is a ten minute walk from the center of Chaweng,this is good if you want to sleep because you do not hear the music of the bars and the traffic all night.You can take a taxi that are very cheap.The hotel is very simple,clean,the staff of the reception are not very polite, breakfast is not buffet,but you order it from a menu that they give to you and the quality of the food is very very poor.If you want they rent scooters,but the scooters are old and in bad condition.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank luci11_11
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Paid 17GBP/night through a flash sale on Agoda.com - absolute bargain !

Nice big pool, complimentary gym use (free weights and aerobic machines) - room cleaned daily and left spotless - and good TV channels (if you plan to watch some tele!)...

Huge bed almost as wide as it is long - with crisp high thread count linen - it's all about the thread count people !

My only gripe - no bell boys to carry my bag to the room - and I didn't have the heart to make the sub 5 foot tall sweet heart on check in lift my bag for me. If I was being a tad fussy, the lady on reception could've smiled a bit more too- but then she never seemed to have a break bless her in the 7nts I was there - and to be fair, check in was very polite and professional.

Tip from the wise - book your airport transfer taxi from the shop on the main rd by entrance to hotel - it'll save you 100THB !

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PatDanz
Reviewed 17 August 2012

What a nice place.....great room, very comfortable bed and luxurious bedding, love the led bedside lamps, fantastic rain shower. Hot and cold water in shower and wash basin.
A couple of things that prevent me from giving the hotel an 'Excellent' mark - breakfast buffet very poor and lacking even the basic imagination for this type of hotel. Also slight design error in the rooms - lovely buit in sofa in the corner of the window but as the TV is wall mounted on a bracket that does not swivel you can not watch the TV from the sofa, also staff were polite but did not go out of their way to be friendly.
Would I stay ther again? Absolutely yes.

• Trip type: Travelled on business