Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$165
  • Pool
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$205
Sheraton Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$153
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Sareeraya Villas & Suites(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$186
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$69
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$84
Agoda.com
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$111
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Poppies Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$266
All reviewsgrand pool suiteprivate poolpersonal butlerfresh oystersthai restaurantkoh samuibutler serviceoutdoor bathtubconcierge teamspg platinumfour seasonsocean viewopen bathroomour honeymoonturn down servicefront office managerbeautiful property
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Ah, where to start...

We were celebrating our 5 year anniversary & we made it one to remember. This hotel was simply divine, just like what u expect heaven to be.

The room was very spacious and the view was beyond spectacular. The layout of the room was amazing.

Staff were all very welcoming and attentive. (Especially Candy)

The Italian restaurant on the beach was delicious and had a really great view.

We went to have dinner in other hotels and came to the conclusion that this hotel is much smaller than others which means less crowdy which is always better.

We also tried the SPA which was very relaxing & they have rooms for couples massage..

If you're in Koh Samui, then this is the place to stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
vanabelle_kohsamui, Marketing & Communications Manager at Vana Belle, A Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Abdulla T,

First and foremost congratulations once more on your 5 year anniversary, we wish you a wonderful lifetime together and many more happy anniversaries ahead.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We aim to provide truly unique experiences and excellent service, customized to each individual travelers needs.

We are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations and very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I can not describe how I feel during our stay in Vana belle . All staff are amazing, we have the best service from our arrival until the last minute. Room, pool , amenities , bar , restaurant have the best quality .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
vanabelle_kohsamui, Marketing & Communications Manager at Vana Belle, A Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear trip_sac,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We aim to provide truly unique experiences and excellent service, customized to each individual travelers needs. We are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Overall, this was a beautiful resort with some quirks that should be worked out to be a five star resort (in my book).

The resort is situated on a hillside above Southern Chaweng Beach. The resort has stairs to the beach or you can call a golf cart which can take you up and down the hillside to the beach. This creates lovely views of the beach from the resort, but the resort can feel a little removed from the beach due to this.

The stretch of beach this resort sits upon is very beautiful with a nice sandy beach and shallow waters with 1-3 foot waves. The pool area was also quite nice though I agree with another reviewer that when kids are in the pool, it somewhat detracts from the peaceful nature of the pool/beach since there is no separate "kiddy" pool.

Probably my biggest issue with this resort was the food just wasn't that good compared to the other resorts in this price range that we had stayed at on the island. From the included breakfast to the dinner options, I didn't really enjoy the food offerings at the Vana Belle. The brunch seemed to have high quality ingredients but frankly it not very tasty. We were trying to figure it out and we think it's because the chefs do not season the made to order dishes at all which leaves the food very bland. While I wouldn't rate the food as terrible, I would just say that it misses the mark for a high end resort.

The room was probably the highlight of the stay: the amazing view, brightly lit, modern luxurious feel, the high-end toiletries, and overall layout of the room. Our room also came with a private plunge pool that felt very hidden away while still offering a view.

My only complaint about the room was that the air condition and power would cut out most evenings at least once or twice. Sometimes everything would turn back on, but a few nights in a row the air condition cut out and then just didn't turn back on which made us wake up in the middle of night sweating to death due to humidity. That was annoying and the hotel could not fix the problem before we left.

One thing that should be brought up is that this resort is not super close to the hustle and bustle of Northern Chaweng Beach. If you want shopping, cheap massages, and good Thai food, you will either need to take a 400 Baht taxi or prepare for a 30 minute walk. The walk is not pleasant as there are no sidewalks for a good portion of the walk so you are walking with car traffic.

The service at this hotel was top notch. The staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating.

Overall, I think I would try another resort on the island before I stayed at this resort again. I think the resort was lovely, but I think there are other good options at this price point that hit the mark a little better than the Vana Belle.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anon Y

Dear Anon Y,

We are sorry to hear that the food wasn't to your liking and have passed on the feedback to our chefs, who will certainly attend to this matter. In regards to the pool, feedback is also noted although unfortunately we are unable to make amends to this. Nevertheless we hope that you enjoyed the privacy that all our room types offer with the adjacent private pool attached to each room.

We are delighted to hear that you very much enjoyed the views and luxurious feel of the room.
On the other hand I'd like to apologize once more that we were unable to fix the air conditioning matter in your room. Unfortunately Samui is an island and power is fairly unpredictable, especially when it rains. Our engineering team is looking into the matter to prevent shortages like those in the future.

We greatly appreciate your feedback about the excellent service and overall hope that we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in Koh Samui for 7 nights during our honeymoon. We stayed at the Belmond Nepasai for 5 nights and decided to splurge and get a room with a private pool at the luxurious Vana Belle for our last 2 nights.

I’m sorry to say that we were disappointed with how it didn’t exceed our expectations. We first set out to the main pool, which I had been extremely excited for from photos (I thought that the beds in the water were so nice looking). It turned out to be pretty disappointing. It wasn’t anything special- it was surrounded by trees, so it had tons of leaves and such in the water. There was a family or two there and they spread themselves out throughout the pool, screeching and splashing us. No staff member proceeded to do anything about it and it was so disturbing to our relaxing experience. So, we decided to head out to the beach. Chaweng Beach was disappointing following our stay at the Belmond, which had its own private beach, with an abundance of lounge chairs and utmost privacy. The Vana Belle had some lounge chairs set up on just a small portion of the beach, and you had vendors approaching you to rent you pool toys, etc.

We finally decided to go up to our own private pool and enjoy the quiet and lovely view. Our private pool was nice, had a nice handful of dead bugs in it, but we just tried to ignore it- and truthfully, we were just so happy about the views, privacy and peace and quiet.

Our second day, however, my husband went onto the porch (not fully dressed, mind you) and all of a sudden- one of the women staying next to our room climbed up and stuck her head over to our porch and asked him to take a photo. She didn’t speak any English and kept motioning to the connecting doors our porches had. I went over to take the photo (well more to have her go away), and these two women expected some sort of photoshoot from me. It was so annoying to say the least. We told the front desk, and while they apologized and said they would have someone who spoke Chinese get in touch with them, as well as assured us that these two women were checking out this morning- we were awoken by them around 6 this morning.

While breakfast was amazing, and the staff truly accommodated our dietary needs, I can’t say that this was the highlight of our trip, nor would we be inclined to return. I know that my experience is possibly unique to me, but still, I cannot say that this hotel is all I thought it to be.

5  Thank Adina K
vanabelle_kohsamui, Marketing & Communications Manager at Vana Belle, A Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Adina K,

Thank you very much for sharing feedback on your recent stay at Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui and please allow me to apologize that your experience failed to meet your expectations on this occasion.

We are sorry you experienced lack in privacy and some disturbances at the pool, may I assure you that we have passed on your feedback to our associates and will pay closer attention to rectify this in the future. Aside from these areas of disappointment, we are delighted you enjoyed our breakfast from our friendly ambassadors.

We do hope that you will reconsider a return visit to Vana Belle the next time you visit Koh Samui.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I loved everthing in this resort, we stayed almost a week in december and we felt totally relaxed. I loved both the hotel and Koh samui. We took grand suite, the pool and view was amazing. The hotel is near to the city center , so it is accessible. Their hospitallity is gr8.

Room Tip: The Grand suite is very good if you like to have your own infinity pool
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple