Lowest prices for your stay
US$37
US$55
FindHotel
US$31
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Hotels.comUS$55
PricelineUS$37
ZenHotels.comUS$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights, I loved everything about it staff as well. Clean, great service, great rooms, right on the beach. Amazing breakfast.
Beach on doorstep, staff approachable and friendly. Restaurant good choice of good and drinks. Swimming pool clean and nice size, plenty of sun beds. A stone throw away from shops and night life but quiet and able to sleep in room,

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Amandaclaire74
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

My husband and I rode from Singapore and stayed here for our first visit to Koh Samui. It had limited parking space for cars but no problem for our bike. Love the location and our room was clean. They had a few English movie TV Channel which might not be a norm in Thai hotels we visited so far. After I emailed the hotel and mentioned it was our second honeymoon, we came to a room decorated with towel swans and rose petals. So happy with the gesture!

The few negatives would be no lifts in the main building we stayed and if you're a light sleeper, the music from the neighboring ARK bar (though not loud) might keep you awake.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2020

Montien House Hotel is well located in Chaweng . It is on the beach but at the same time close to Chaweng nightlife, the mall Central Festival and anything else. Rooms are comfortable and they have all the necessary but a renewal would be welcome.
I have appreciated the staff who is always kind and smiling, particularly the guy at the reception.
I have to say there is not lift in the structure, for me it hasn’t been a problem but it could be for older people or people with reduced mobility.
Overall a very good stay at Montien House Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank ViaggiatorExpert30
Reviewed 2 February 2020

This resort is a true piece of paradise, located at the perfect spot in the middle of Chaweng. Though once on the resort, surrounded by all the beautiful green and the ocean.

The resort offers all the luxurious facilities and more: great breakfast and restaurant with ocean view (right along the beach), nice swimming pool,laundry service, etc. The rooms are well equipped.

My stay made it unforgettable by the kindness and personal touch by each staff member. I have travelled a lot, but these ones here were so so kind, sweet, always in for a small chat, joke or helping hand. A special thanks to Mrs. Pakdee, Mr. Phom and reception crew. Definitely would recommend this resort.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank kiki_elkabas
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a week long vacation, had a fantastic experience! The rooms are big and super clean, staff is nice and very helpful! I’ve had a wonderful time, definitely would stay there again

Date of stay: September 2019