“Great food and excellent service!”
Review of Junipers Restaurant - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Great hosts and the food is top quality. English breakfasts are superb and at an excellent price. The meals are great and I must say the bruscetta is excellent, better than in authentic italian restaurants. Meals are all freshly cooked with quality ingredients and good quantities. Dawn and Darren are both great hosts and make you feel very welcome. A must if you visit Kassiopi!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

good food good hosts.nothing a prob.dont miss this experience.dawn and Darren do every thing to make you welcome he will even bring you extra bread, just brill,

srttnbm j, Owner at Junipers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thanks for the Review much appreciated. Very pleased you found our Breakfast fab. We will be big on Breakfast next year and probably the best value place to eat breakfast in Kassiopi . We only use fresh produce no tinned mushrooms or tinned tomatoes and only fresh bread from the bakery next door. Two for ten will be our aim for next year two for the price of one and we will be a winner with families as we are able to drop our prices even more for 2014.We run our restaurant as a hobby thus the really good deals we offer on our home made food.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Dawn and Darren, the owners of Junipers, are great hosts. After eating a huge English breakfast there we were drawn back on numerous occasions because the food, presentation and quantity were very good. I had to ask for a child sized breakfast as the portions were BIG! They also sell Mr Whippy ice cream which we often stopped for on our way home at the end of an evening. We love Greek food but nothing like a bit of English sausage!

Thanks for the Review Jackie. The Breakfast we offer is great value for money. All named products like Heinz and all our mushrooms are fresh daily along with fresh vine tomatoes and home made bread. Glad you liked the Mr whippy that is also unique in Kassiopi. Junipers will be operating opposite the main car ark in 2014 and we look forward to seeing you there next year Jackie. Since running the restaurant we have met and become friends with many many great customers and we our very luck to have such a great customer base. thanks for the Review.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Just returned from Kassiopi and would like to say thanks again to Dawn and Darren for a wonderful breakfast mezze ( had to have a lie down after it !! ) and the great meal they provided for the 8 of us that evening. We were made very welcome and the meal was delicious, its a shame we only visited there later on in our holiday, I'm sure we would have eaten there a few more times, although my son and his girlfriend did enjoy a few more breakfasts before we left. Back to Kassiopi next year so we'll be calling in... already in training for the mezze. Hope all goes well with the change of venue. Good Luck and thanks
Tony, Christine, Sam, Chelsea and the rest of the gang.

Thanks very much to Tony, Christine, Sam, Chelsea and the rest of the gang for the comments about our unique offering for Breakfast. Looking forward to seeing you guys next year at the new premises opposite the Car park.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We decided to eat here after seeing the board outside advertising the €5 breakfast, my boyfriend wanted to try it. I found it a bit strange that when we were seated there were no menus for me to order from. I asked if they could make me a ham and cheese omelette for breakfast but they didn't have any ham so the waitress, who was really friendly and nice, suggested cheese and bacon. The omelette came out and it was black!!! There was black residue all over the plate, it was disgusting and I can't believe they handed it to a customer. It looked like the black was from a hot pate/grill that hadn't been cleaned properly and it tasted like cleaning solution or detergent. I've travelled a lot around the world and this was one of the worst breakfasts I've ever tasted. Not a good sign if a chef can't even cook an omelette properly,I can cook better myself. Unless you want exactly what it says on the board outside, do not go here for breakfast. One trick pony. I dread to think what the standard of the dinners are. They advertise a roast dinner for Sundays, wouldn't be my cup of tea to eat a roast dinner on holidays, I prefer to try more local cuisine. Raging I didn't say anything at the time, I just left it on the plate, normally I would have complained but I just couldn't wait to get out of the place. The waitress/hostess is excellent and very friendly with the customers but the food lets the place down.

srttnbm j, Owner at Junipers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

One Trick Pony! Noted you decided to eat with Junipers.The way we cook our omelettes does not coincide with you comments.Steamed omelette`s are very difficult to burn! A grill does not get used for omelettes not in our restaurant anyway. The one thing I will agree on is that the Waitress is a lovely lady and she also is one of the proprietor of the Business. The chef at Junipers has 25 years in the field. YOUR COMMENTS:

Please take a look at our customer photo`s of our food along with comments about our Sunday roasts. Your comments contradict what you have written.