“Excellent value”
Review of A Parada Brava

A Parada Brava
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Had just arrived on the island and needed to kill a few hours until our villa was ready. We wandered around the pretty town and spotted this place. The staff were really helpful and the food was freshly prepared. The portions were large and the meal was reasonably priced. May well go again later in the holiday.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. It's not too expensive and the staff are very friendly. We have eaten here 2 times already. Simple menu but nicely cooked. The meat skewers are very tasty.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The restaurant is quite noisy when local people gather, Although not busy, I had to wait close to half an hour for my food to arrive. I ordered chicken espetada. To my surprise and disappointment there were only five pieces on the skewer. I expected fillet of chicken breast. Although nicely flavoured it was roughly chopped pieces of bones with little meat on it. The sides (for which you pay extra) were OK. Coffee is good. Staff is friendly, price average. A free glass of Madeira wine is offered when settling the bill.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Like I was when you first see the restaurant it looks more like a cafe then a restaurant and you would think there no way they can do a good meal

How wrong was I the food we had was very tasty and there was loads of it the service was great and I'm glad I was taken there and made to stay

As I said don't be out off by it looks it great food at a very reasonable price, go non give it a go you wound be disappointed

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We came here for dinner and it was great! Service was friendly and quick. The portion are big! and they food is really tasty! You get to pick your main and two sides to go with it we chose rice and veg both really good. At the end of the meal they even gave a complimentary small glass of madeira wine! Great all round. We had 2 mains (with sides) and 3 drinks (not inc. the wines) for €23! Great value!