Very good place, very nice rooms, very lovely atmosphere. Very good service. Top location not far from the beach. We enjoyed two days of relaxing time. The breakfast in the open area was very good as well. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Falconara is situated on the south-eastern coast of Sicily, between Agrigento and Ragusa, in an enchanting position overlooking the sea. Its neighbour is the magical medieval castle of Falconara, erected in Norman times to repel the invasion of the Moors. The famous Valle dei Templi of Agrigento, the Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina with its splendid mosaics, Caltagirone with its craft made ceramics and the pearls of the Sicilian baroque: Ragusa Ibla, Modica and Scicli are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Falconara Charming House Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falconara Charming House And Resort
- Falconara Charming House Hotel Butera
- Falconara Charming Hotel