“Love it”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and delicious sangría!
We had tomatoes, empanadas and mushrooms for starters and were wonderful!
Lots of options to choose from , my boyfriend has steak and it was delicious!
And the waffles definitely the bes

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful restaurant!!! It offers salty and sweet food. We ate a Nutella waffle for dessert and it was so delicious. The personal it’s so kind!! We would totally go there again!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We came for dinner one evening and found, in spite of posted hours, they were closed an hour early. So we tried again the next night, 90 minutes before closing time.

The place was empty, and two women on duty. We entered, but neither moved ftom behind the counter.

We picked a table we wanted, away from the blaring music in the empty courtyard, then turned to ask if this was okay. One of them asked -- in a way that suggested she was confirming we really wanted to eat there -- if we wanted dinner? We affirmed, "Yes" and she answered, "I thought you were just looking."

Could be. But order-taking was similarly challenged, and then mid-way through the meal -- at that point 30 minutes before the posted closing time -- she turned off the music. I remakes it was like a bar where they turn off the music and turn up the lights to tell you it's closing time. She didn't care.

What happened, clearly, is that the owners hired a pair of *brujas* to work the night shift and these two wanted to go home early, as they had evidently done the night before.

The food was okay; not astounding, but the rude service spoiled the experience. And then we found there is another waffleria in the neighborhood, just east of the main plaza. We'll try that next.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Thought the waffles were really good. My family also tried the meat dishes and thought they were good. The crepes were ok.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We visited this place few moths ago. Our experience was not good at all. We went there for lunch, my plate had a hair inside my food. It wasn't the main issue because we know this could happen anywhere, although `the hair` the cheese on my meal wasn't granted and cold. I asked the waiter and she offer me to try a different plate. I wasn't hungry after seeing all of this. The funny thing is that she wanted us to charge for my meal and she was disrespectful to us.