“Best dessert!”

La Feria Piqueteadero de Origen
Ranked #23 of 192 Restaurants in Villa de Leyva
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Colombian
Description: We are a space created to share and to amuse itself outdoors, paying tribute to the Colombian Gastronomy, artisan homemade way, with products of our organic garden and plates collected of the different Colombian regions. We offers also " The Pastry Shop of Local Flavors " seeking to explore our products and fruits of the region transformed into new desserts. enjoy!!!
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

It’s my second time in this place and I want more. I came because a friend recommended the desserts. Love the atmosphere, love service, love the sweets. Makes me wanna try more things!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Typical food of the region . Excellent selections and really great desserts . It was packed when I went , great atmosphere for enjoying some really good food . Great staff , very friendly .

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My daughter and I went to this restaurant for an early dinner. She is a vegetarian and had a lovely meal made up of great salads and sides, including two different potato dishes. I snacked off her plates, but also had a wonderful homemade beef and pork sausage. The desserts were mixed. She had a meringue with yellow fruit, which was huge and delicious--both had some and still had more to take home. I ordered a deconstructed lemon pie, which was served in a jar and did not have enough crust or cream. The service was fantastic and the ambience was relaxing.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Great service, waitress was very helpful and patient explaining the menu! Tasty food. We got a selection of 5 dishes which was enough for two. Fun interior design, good music. Would recommend..

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Had a very nice time with my girlfriend having lunch in this typical Colombian fritanga venue. Good quality food, very nice service. Just a couple of things to add up: longaniza was a little too much dry and the knifes were not sharp, it was difficult to cut though the sirloin. Prices are COP50k each in average and fair.