“Terrible..”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Worst customer service ever! We went for a great weekend away, instead staff were so rude we left after an hour.
We were all given 100% refund and the manager profusely apologised but this does not compensate for the horrible experience.

Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hi Wendy, thanks for your feedback this is always welcome to improve our customer experience, we are very sorry you feel this way if you could let me know exactly what you encountered on the day by email jump@ukparachuting.co.uk i can then talk to our front desk staff to make sure this never happens again. As you can see from our other 1000 reviews this is very unusual and we take this type of feedback very seriously. Once again i would like to apologise on behalf of our staff for the way you were treated and hope this does not put you off coming back to see us in the future.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I recently visited the guys over at Beccles Airfield.

From start to finish the team made my experience the best!...

Well trained, friendly and very professional. The team filled me with the confidence I needed to jump from 13,000 feet!

Thank you to Rick and all the staff for adding to my adrenaline filled day!... I hope to see you again soon for AFF1!

Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi Jamie, thanks for the review its appreciated, glad to hear that Rick looked after you and you had a great time with us here at UK Parachuting, just drop me mail jump@ukparachuting.co.uk if you would like some information on the AFF courses that we offer.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

An indescribable experience! The whole team were amazing and my instructor Max made me feel so comfortable that I had no fear

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Glad you enjoyed your experience with you come back and see us any time or just pop in for a coffee.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Brilliant! Can’t wait to see the video! Now contemplating that level 1 All the team were brilliant and made you feel very safe and comfortable!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi, thanks for the review its appreciated. If you would like us to send you over some information on the courses that we offer just drop us a email at book@ukparachuting.co.uk.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I completed my first tandem skydive yesterday and it was honestly the best experience I have ever had in my life! My instructor Rick was very patient and made me feel at ease through the whole process. He was so friendly and was just a great person for making it so amazing! All staff that I spoke to were lovely and really helpful. I would highly recommend anyone who would like to do a skydive to check these guys out!

Hi Arabella, thanks for the review we really do appreciate your time. Glad to hear that Rick took good care of you i will pass on your message to him. Pop in and see us any time.