Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
US$559
  • Pool
Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
Oasis Marigot(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$120
Villa des Pitons(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$120
Leisure Inn(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hummingbird Beach Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$853
US$413
Stonefield Villa Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$303
US$400
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$468/night.

Jade Mountain Resort(Soufriere)
US$1,602
US$1,110
1,582 results
All reviewsfishevery nightst luciamarigot baybotanical gardensrented a carlaid backpiton beermangocaribbean seapublic beachrainy seasonexplore the islandgros pitonanse le rayenatural beautyplunge pool
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We have travelled extensively and booked it Ti Kaye afetrr extensive research. The resort has many pluses- the bungalows are fabulous, there is no room service but you know this before you go... We travelled in January and had no bug problems of any kind. The bungalows are private- with a level of privacy you are hard pressed to get elsewhere.
The beach is absolutely fine- I'm not quite sure what people are complaining about. We didn't get up terribly early , never had a problem getting a decent bed, brolly. There is good service on the beach, drinks easily available . The vendors are not even vaguely troublesome , it is very well regulated. I think some people want to come to st lucia and not see any locals! as for boys playing football on the beach - my husband went and played with them one afternoon and they were very welcoming !,
There a boat trips coming in, they aren't there that often or there for that long and it does provide a bit of entertainment to see those vendors getting out in their canoes to sell sell sell!
The snorkelling was good. The dive centre very professional. The food on the beach restaurant was great.
Dinner in the evening was generally pretty good, ok not Michelin star but generally ok.
Breakfast was fine, staff were friendly.
Not sure about the wine tasting- we did it and it probably wasn't worth it to be honest.
We didn't do any trips as we were just chilling out except going to Castries for a day in a water taxi.
I think that the place is pretty good for the price. The bungalows and the service make it. The food at dinner could maybe be a little better but generally I would recommend it heartily!

Room Tip: The rooms at the very far tip - known as the honeymooners room - ask for them!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank geronimo197
Reviewed 15 April 2012

My trip to Ti Kaye was not as relaxing as I had hoped. The room that they gave me was located directly next to the resort facilities so it was very loud. And on my last night there the resort alarm went off all night long, for about 8 hours! So I was not able to get any sleep that night because of the blaring resort alarm. When I called the resort security guard about it. He just told me that he could not turn it off and that I would just have to listen to it until someone came in to work in the morning to fix it! Unacceptable! Also the service there was not good. Most times when I would go to one of the two restaurants I would have to wait 10 minutes or more to be seated because there would be nobody working there. And once I was seated I would often have to wait to order my food or to order more drinks because the workers would just disappear. Also the food selection was not varied either. Several times when I tried to order food they were out of whatever I tried to order. And twice when I ordered a vegetarian dish it came to me with chicken in it. So I pretty much ended up eating the same thing every day because of lack of available food options. Also the spa was not too good either. The spa only played one song on repeat over and over again. I was told that they only have one song at the spa so they have to play that song over and over again. It was so annoying to hear one song on repeat for 90 minutes during a massage that I did not go back. What kind of spa only has one song to play? That is crazy! Also the beach had some broken lounge chairs and some of beach umbrellas with holes in them so they were useless. Often when I would finish going scuba diving and I would return to the resort the only beach chairs and umbrellas left were the broken ones. You think they would have sufficient good chairs and umbrellas for the resort guests. The highlights of this sub par trip were the fact that my cottage had an excellent hammock and the outdoor shower at my cottage was great. I would definitely not return to this resort.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My wife and I are just back from eight lovely and relaxing days at Tikaye. We weren't honeymooners and have traveled extensively, so have experienced varying degrees of quality around the world. Great location, very friendly and helpful staff from reception to the waiting staff to the drivers and cleaners. Food is excellent and reasonably priced. Nothing seems to be too much trouble. We took the Lanmou package which we thought was very good value. We had an immensely enjoyable snorkel trip with the diving boys - wish we'd had time to go on one of their sunset trips, which apparently are a great party. The spa is a real treat. Just a small tip - don't bother with the local taxi guys; Christian and his team are very helpful and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Try and get one with a plunge pool
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Yad L
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I took my gal here for dinner only. It's very secluded and difficult to get to, and the grounds look very nice. The restaurant staff clearly preferred the hotel guests (understandable), and suggested we wait in the bar while guests got first priority. The bar is nice and has a great view so this was fine. We did finally get seated, and though the price was up there, the food was just ok. Not a lot of creative options and what I did get was overcooked. Not sure it was worth it overall, but we weren't resort guests and were slightly aware of our budget, so take from this what you will.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank venicesurf1960
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My friends and I did a day pass at Ti Kaye which included massage, 3 course meal and full use of the facilities. We have done spas at hotels such as Anse Chastanet, Jalousie, Stonefield and I must say this was the best! Sumi my masseuse was absolutely amazing. We were running a bit late and they waited. When we arrive they whisked us to our treatment after choosing our oils(of course I chose the chocolate). We started off with washing of my feet which I must say was surprising. The massage can only be describe as "supercalafragilisticespaealadocious". Yes it was that good. After our massage, we spent some time at the jacuzzi then to lunch.

We ate at Kai Manje. Lunch had a bit too much salt but still tasty. I had the soup of the day,(plantain soup) as appetizer, baby back ribs(main course) and and banana split(dessert). My friends absolutely loved it but the cherry on the cake for us was that I had forgotten to let the know that one of my friends was expecting and they said no problem and adjusted to suit her. We spent the rest of the day kayaking and lounging on the beach.
Will definately do this again! Maybe even spend the night.

Room Tip: Ask for Sumi, she was great!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends