Marigot Bay Resort and Marina(Marigot Bay)
US$303
US$279
  • Pool
Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$91
Cancelon
Oasis Marigot(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$120
Villa des Pitons(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$80
Leisure Inn(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hummingbird Beach Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$120
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$315
US$234
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Stonefield Villa Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$303
Hotels.com
Ladera Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$442
US$400
1,592 results
All reviewsfishevery nightst luciamarigot baybotanical gardensrented a carti kaye resortrainy seasonpublic beachcaribbean seaexplore the islandgros pitonanse le rayepineappleplunge poolour honeymoonoutdoor shower
Reviewed 14 August 2017

So over the years my wife and I have stayed at Ti Kaye at least three times. Every time it gets just that little bit better! There appears to be an ethos of constant evolution and the addition of small touches and improvements show that the ownership/management are still passionate about delivering excellence to their customers.
What stood out this time is that although the food has always been excellent, this time its just upped the ante that little bit more. I believe there is a new executive chef since we last stayed and it shows in the creativity, flair, quality, diversity and calibre of the food. Always wonderfully presented, full of flavour and local ingredients. Excellent all round at every meal.
The staff as always were without exception wonderful. Genuinely friendly, professional and concerned for your wellbeing from the front gate security, to the reception, restaurant staff, room and ground maintenance, beach restaurant and Tristan the new dive instructor, everyone was genuinely friendly and professional, with total authenticity, they really care about your stay, its not put on or forced! The staff are a major asset! As is the location which continues to be breathtakingly beautiful.

Waking up in the morning and sitting on your balcony with a fresh pressed coffee to watch the comings and goings of the local fishermen in the bay and the tranquility on the water is just the perfect antidote to a modern stressful life! The birds and verdant foliage all around only add to the tranquil ambiance.

Our room "Chalet" (means hot in creole, not as in an alpine cottage!) was close to the Kai Koko Spa and the main restaurant so a short walk but felt totally secluded and private. Its dipping pool was the perfect place to soak and cool off.

Other reviews nail the general excellence of the resort, so not much else to say other than - Stay for a few nights or a whole week, switch off from the outside world and settle into the ambiance of the place. Eat well, drink well - the Jack Daniels Old Fashioned was my personal favourite cocktail and the wine list is epic.

If you get off property go do some exploring, talk to the front desk about what to do. There is a stunning waterfall in nearby Canaries, but you will need to ask reception to organise a guide to take you there.

Book it, you won't regret it, unless you're looking for lots of outside nightlife etc and then this is definitely NOT the place for you, because its miles from anywhere. But that is exactly what makes it so perfect for those looking to escape!

Thanks Ti Kaye, we will be back!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
TiKayeGM, General Manager at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear CaribJDC,

We are sorry that we were not on island to personally welcome you both back. Unfortunately we left the day you landed and returned the day you left! Delighted that rest of the team took great care of you as usual though - and thank you for the wonderful review.

Chef Denis has been here for over 2 years now so it's great to read from repeat guests that he and his team team are doing such a good job - as is everybody.

Glad that you got to stay longer this time, and explore some more. The Canaries waterfall is amazing but apart from arranging a guide - it's a REAL jungle trek. We are looking to add it as an excursion but driving there is difficult plus the 30+ minute hike each way...

Thanks for choosing to stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you both again, of course in 'Chalet'.

Chris & Sarah.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We visited St. Lucia and Ti Kaye for the first time in July 2017. The transfer from/to Hewanorra airport takes about 90 minutes along very hilly and curvy terrain. Once on the grounds of the resort, however, the benefits of its remote location on the island's west coast become apparent. Our visit came during the rainy season, which included very brief showers every day, and alternating bright sunshine and partly cloudy skies. During our week-long stay, only 1 day had an extended period of rain.
The genuinely friendly staff is Ti Kaye's biggest asset, from the front desk assisting with excursions, to the wait staff in the restaurants, eager to have you try the local cuisine. Food is above average, with plenty of variety to try something different each day in a week's visit. Look carefully on the resort's website before you arrive and consider which meal plan works best for your vacation plans.We were quite satisfied with the Full Board meal plan (breakfast, lunch & dinner), as it is somewhat inconvenient to go off the resort property for meals, due to its remote location.
Ti Kaye offers a quiet and relaxing environment, but also accommodates more active travelers by offering several options for activities off the resort.
The beach is excellent, offering both sun and shade. Because all beaches in St. Lucia are public, other resorts boat their customers into the bay throughout the day. For some Ti Kaye customers this could be a disappointment, but it also provided an opportunity to people watch.
During our stay the resort was less than half-filled, with no occupants in the adjacent unit. We enjoyed the privacy, and the porch of our unit, with a hammock, table and chairs, was great for relaxing, reading, and just looking out into the water. Our room was small, no television, but we didn't mind at all. The walk-in closet and private outdoor shower were both a very nice touch. Ti Kaye does everything right for those who just want to unplug and unwind. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi John,

Happy to ready that you had a "very relaxing and secluded" time with us here at Ti Kaye. 'romance and relaxation' is what we're all about. Also happy that you didn't have too many rainy showers during rainy season :-).

Thank you for your detailed but summarized review. Just so you know you can also decide what meal plan you'd like when you get to the resort - and even give yourself a couple of days, then decide.

As you said, when you next want to "unplug and unwind", let us know and we'll be happy to see you both again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This was our second visit to Ti Kaye and I cannot express how much we enjoyed coming back to this place. It is the complete package from the stunning and secluded location to the great beach with wonderful snorkeling all the way to the fabulous cottages and service. Always friendly and helpful. If you do visit I highly recommend their Spa as well as the Wine tasting.

We will definitely come back for a third time!

Room Tip: Highly recommend cottage: Chalet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
TiKayeGM, General Manager at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Hello Alex (and Claudia!),

Thanks for your review, and even more thanks for your repeat visit. Glad that you enjoyed Ti Kaye for a 2nd time round - and hopefully a 3rd by the looks of it...

We look forward to welcoming you both back.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I am beyond thankful to have had the chance to visit this Caribbean oasis called the Ti Kaye Resort and Spa. I rarely write travel reviews but my enthusiasm for this resort is off the charts right now so here goes...

Let's start from the beginning... once you book your trip you should call or email the front desk to arrange transport from the airport to the resort. It's an extra charge but well worth it and it's reasonably priced. Do not attempt to rent a car and drive yourself- you will regret it. Our driver was very nice- he met us curbside at the airport with a name sign and we then headed off in a nicely air-conditioned van through the jungle. Other reviews note this curvy bumpy ride... its fine, not much different than any other small mountain road in Tennessee, New Hampshire or Colorado. You go up and over the mountains of the rain forest and its amazing- take pictures! Yes, it is about an hour and half to get there and the only bumpy part is near the end of the drive once you get to the resort. On arrival, the staff greets you with delicious rum punch and if you have a little vertigo from the drive, you'll be just fine after a few sips. Ingrid welcomed us, she gave us a little tutorial of the resort and our bags were delivered to our cottage. Our room was wonderful. Two rocking chairs and a hammock on the front porch overlooking an unobstructed view of the inlet will make you never want to leave the room. I was on the fence about the outdoor shower but I will agree with everyone else's reviews here- IT'S AMAZING! Especially when one day when it rained- I showered with the rain and it was incredible! I loved the chocolate-mint shampoo and body gel. I recommend purchasing a bottle from the spa. The room was always clean, and we received nightly turn down service where the windows were closed, AC turned on, sheets turned down, and mosquito net closed around the bed. Considering we were in a rain forest, we never really got any bug bites (I just got one little bite on my foot). We brought our own bug spray, purchased a citronella spray at the gift shop and they have a very nicely scented citronella lemongrass body lotion in the bathroom I used daily after the shower - all of which seemed to keep the bugs away. They also provide citronella candle for the porch. I took the advice of other reviewers and brought earplugs. The nightly sounds of the forrest can be pretty intense but with earplugs in, you hardly notice. I slept so deeply, I had crazy vivid dreams every night and felt revived every morning. I still needed my morning coffee which was nice to get a french press and local coffee complimentary with the room.

If we were staying longer, we'd have joined some of the many excursions and activities the hotel offers off-site, but we were just fine staying at the resort. We spent our first two days in a beach cabana. I highly recommend the water hammocks. We also spent an afternoon snorkeling- marveling at the beautiful reefs and colorful fish. Our 3rd day was rainy so we took advantage of the spa and got a chocolate body scrub and wrap and massage- which was so luxuriously perfect. The Ti Kaye Spa is top notch- don't miss out!

All of the food was excellent. Our compliments to the chef. The daily breakfast buffet was great, but you can also order eggs and a hot menu a la carte if you want. I had eggs and bacon one morning just to mix it up. Lunches at the beach bar were all excellent. My favorite dish was the local fish sandwich and I also loved the sweet potato fries. I wanted to try the seafood pizza but maybe next time. The dinners were all fantastic as well. The pepper pot beef, conch fritters, and the local fish of the day were some of my personal favorites. We were lucky to be there for the resort's weekly "Manager's Happy Hour" followed by the chef's Creole Tasting Menu which was divine. We also tried 21 year aged rum and cuban cigars one night which was a perfect combo end to an evening.

Ti Kaye is very much a couples resort, but you can go with a small group of friends too. We were there to celebrate our honeymoon and we were most certainly not the only ones. At the happy hour, we met nice couples from South Jersey, Pittsburg, and Oklahoma. There were a few other nice looking folks we didn't get a change to meet, but I wish them well and hope they have a lifetime of happiness. Ti Kaye is also a very gay friendly resort and we were not the only gay couple visiting.

Our last day left me a little mopey because I did not want to leave. The hotel had availability but the airline did not, otherwise, we'd have extended our stay. One of the couples we met said this was their second time to the resort and I, like them, plan to return. I loved this trip, more than any other destination I have visited. It you really want to "get away" this is the place for you.

Room Tip: We got a standard cottage but next time I might want to try a room with a private pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank KingWilliam2nd

Hi there KingWilliam2nd :-)

Thank you very much for you very detailed review, and great photos - especially as we are your very first review!

I can't comment on your review really as, well ... there is just so much of it! It's fantastic that future potential guests will be able to vividly read through it in the eyes of a previous guest though.

You have described everything about Ti Kaye perfectly. Next time you feel a little 'mopey', we'll be delighted to see you both here again...

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Ti Kaye is a beautiful remote resort. We arrived via boat and stayed on the resort for three nights. We spent 2 nights in a beautiful sea view room, and upgraded to a secluded plunge pool cottage for the last night. You are virtually sitting on the edge of the glorious Caribbean Sea within a rain forest. No tv, limited wi-fi, lots of nature and clean fresh air. If you love your partner you will love this romantic hide-away. The huge outdoor/private showers were heavenly. We had to figure out where things were on our own, but we enjoyed the autonomy. This is not your all inclusive, all engaging, tourist trap, it's a nature paradise for adults that don't mind a walk, or a 160 step hike down to the beach. The beach was calm with lots of areas to explore. We had great drinks on the beach and got some mangoes too. Both straight and gay couples were enjoying this hideaway. The only thing we found is that the menu remained the same and food was a bit pricey ($100US for dinner for 2). Bring some fruit, crackers, and a bottle of wine, and relax and enjoy.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear R J,

What an amazing subject title, one that fits us very well.

As you said we are a romantic place to unplug, unwind and relax.

Apologies for having to "figure out where things were on our own". When you arrive a Bellman should show to your room and give you a room briefing. The following morning after breakfast at 10.15am (we do it the following day as we find guests are very tired after flying) we do a Resort Briefing in the main bar. I'll pass your feedback onto the team...

Maybe next time you can stay in the private plunge pool room for the duration of your stay? With regards to the 166 steps down to the beach - we like to think of ourselves as a built in fitness resort ;-)

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review.