Beautiful room, views, location. Fabulous beach with easy going staff lending you paddle boards, snorking kit and kayaks. The outdoor shower was paradise! The gym facilities were enough to keep you going if you like to stay active on a break. The yoga was average, not on the beach and the instructor was reading from a sheet - I also didn't find it very challenging.
The food wasn't amazing quality to match the sky high prices charged (average of $110 a meal with drinks and 1 course). The menu also didn't change once through out our weeks stay, which was majorly disappointing as this was the ONLY place to eat that you can access without a car. The catch of the day was the same for 4 nights, and when it changed, the fish was virtually the same. I won't be coming back to the resort which is a shame but the beauty of the resort did not outweigh the repetitive and limited menu and lack of atmosphere to the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia