Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 30/11/22
TravelocityUS$118
AlgotelsUS$113
Orbitz.comUS$118
All reviews hullu poro crazy reindeer main building ski slopes half board zero point breakfast and dinner husky ride amazing trip snow village hot berry juice great fun lapland experience in december night trip underfloor heating levi village
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2022

Very expensive trip for poor quality accommodation serving awful food. Paid for upgrade of rides which were in the dark so could see nothing. Inghams travel are just rip off people selling you rubbish holiday for huge thousands and thousands of pounds for just three days. Even the TUI customers had a better send than us travelling with Inghams. Jet2 flight was just plain awful with no food or snacks left, children were crying as they were hungry.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

We usually stay at hotels that are 4-5 star, but due to booking our holiday with TUI only a week before departure, there wasn’t much choice left. We didn’t have high expectations but when we arrived were pleasantly surprised at the standard of the hotel. The annex area room was large, clean and had everything you needed. The heated bathroom floor was great! There was a small kitchen with fridge so great for making snacks. The food in the restaurant was lovely, we were half board so had breakfast and dinner onsite and there was no complaints. The location of the hotel is a short walk from the beautiful village centre so was great for exploring Levi. The whole trip was well organised with all the excursions going to plan. We had a great holiday and would definitely recommend this hotel and TUI for a magical Lapland experience.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

Nice old style hotel with comfy beds and nice with floor heating in the bathroom, only issue we had was with the spa it was very small and no unisex sauna there was only a small jacuzzi and a cold bath and the jacuzzi was a bit cold but there was a good gym!

Room tip: Parking was good and free
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2022 via mobile

Location is good. We stayed in family room which is in nearby building. Room was ok, quite worn off though and in desperate need of renovation. Breakfast was super crowded and not much options for vegan/gluten free.
Service was ok, nothing special. Dinner in hotels restaurant Taivas was way too expensive, 30 eur for adult and 15 for kids. There was a typical Lunch setting even though it was a Dinner.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2022

This is my second visit to Hullo Poro. Last year I went during covid and there was practically no one there.

First, even though the hotel was almost full, I did not hear very loud noises or party sounds from outside. I did hear random people in the corridor, but this is more the fault of ignorant middle-aged couples who seem think they no longer need to be considerate and shout into the room from the hall.

Second, this year I brought my own skis. The hotel DOES have a room which is to be used as a storage place for the boots and skis after a day of skiing. However, this is downstairs and via the main lounge area. Despite all the signs telling guests to not to wear ski boots in this area, this was the route I was told to take (and I checked with the staff if I was actually supposed to walk there with my boots and carrying the skis). If there was an alternative route to that route which doesn't need me to traipse snow and ice through the building I would prefer that. The main door automatically opens, but the inner door does not. It would have been easier for ski carrying if both doors opened automatically. Even better if there was some sort of trolley with wheels which I could have used to transport my kit downstairs. Maybe it is just me who struggles to carry the skis and other gear downstairs. (Bear in mind it will be very cold outside and very warm inside so it's unpleasant to spend those 10 minutes getting to the storage room). This paragraph is not so much a complaint as suggestions for improvement.

Thirdly, the location is pretty perfect. Short walk into Levi village. Both ski bus routes are easily available from the hotel.

Finally, covid issues still causing some hassle. I like to stay in hotels and not apartments because I like the room cleaned everyday. In Hullu Poro they are attempting to cater to guests like me and more worried guests who do not want people coming to their room everyday, possibly carrying the virus. You are supposed to tell the reception everyday that you want the room cleaned. I tried to tell them on the first morning that I wanted my room cleaned every day but unfortunately this didn't work and one evening I came back to an uncleaned room. Note this meant the in-room supply of tea and milk was not replenished. I accept that these things happen and it won't prevent me returning but I hope that this covid-friendly step is dropped by next year.