“Simply Delicious”

Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Sutton
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: NEW in 2016: Choose one of our delectable fresh dishes from our display fridge up front to enjoy at home or in our air-conditioned dining room. Or, peruse our refrigerated/frozen selection at the back of the shop to stock up your own pantry for those days you just can't be bothered to whip up something delicious yourself. FRESH, DELICIOUS FOOD IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK! Cori's Cafe is a welcome change of pace from the sea of deep-fried fast food you'll find elsewhere in Georgina. Everything is prepared fresh, on-site, to-order, and you'll discover food that you cannot find anywhere else in the area, like our popular Curried Chicken Salad or our succulent Asian Fusion Duck Wrap. If you love delicious food as much as you love your body, make the trip to Sutton. Your taste buds will thank you! Cori's Cafe is now licensed. Enjoy one of our selected white or red wines or bring your own for us to uncork.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I am so thankful for this little gem in Georgina. Although she isn't open as a café (catering now), I love her soups and pastries that are available for purchase. Cori put's her heart and soul into her food and cooks with love!!!

Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I feel the prices are a high. The food was good but priced high for what we got. The seating is cramped.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Without a doubt, this was the healthiest and tastiest meal I have ever eaten in a restaurant in all of Georgina, in my entire life. And, I have been summering here for most of my 42 years.
Cori created something that so many people crave.
Yes, if you want to eat in, you have to go when she is actually open (as she is busy catering), but it is worth it. Make going to Cori's the highlight of your day and you won't be sorry.

1  Thank Robyn F
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I had a business meeting with a local business woman who invited me here. The food was great but the atmosphere was the thing that stood out the most. We sat in front of the fireplace and looked out over the river. Beautiful.

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing home made salad and she makes awesome homemade soups. I'd recommend anyone to Coris cafe she is always smiling