US$57
  • Free Breakfast
Hill N You Resort(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$42
Achal Resort(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
US$32
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

Hotel Swagat(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$29
  • Restaurant
Anand Darshan Homestay(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$19
  • Room Service
Hotel Hilltone(Mount Abu)
US$68
US$56
  • Pool
Hotel Silver Oak(Mount Abu)
US$58
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Krishna Niwas(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$35
TripAdvisor
All reviewspetrol pumpcottage roomswooden flooringview from the balconyvalue for moneynakki lakepure veglong weekendservice was promptplace to stayvisited this hotelnice hotelroom servicefamily tripfood qualitymemorable staynon veg
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Not a great property, four story building including half basement and half way up lobby and no elevator to go up to the three and half floor, I was kind of making ok go to 3rd floor but my wife was getting tired half way up and kind of falling behind me during going up and down to the room.
I suppose to have non-smoking room, i was given a smoking room. The receipsnist was talking with her friends standing next to her behind the desk and never care for me as a customer, later i ask for my room, she is telling me just two minutes, then when I talk in louder tone, she called some one, gave me a room without checking my identity. Next day the same lady was telling my wife, she thought we were part of other wedding group members. She had no curtesy to ask customer even though we were standing in front of her.

Hot water supply only during morning time only.No extra towel for two guest in the room. The food was not good, were over using old cooked fried oil.

Property not worth for the price,

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
MOUNT REGENCY H, Manager at Hotel Mount Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I regret to note that we have failed to live up to your expectations during your stay. It is our endeavor to create memorable experiences for all our guests and it saddens us deeply knowing that we have not managed to achieve this with you.
At the Same time we are Pleased to share that we noted your suggestion and looking for changes suggested by you...

Personally, I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future, and allow me to provide you with the exceptional experience by showcasing true Mount Regency hospitality.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is one of the more expensive places we stayed in our travels in India, and as such offered the worst value for money. Our room was dirty, smelly and noisy. The design of the recessed wardrobes amplifies the sound from neighbouring rooms and the windows do nothing to reduce the noise from the busy road outside. Service is shambolic, with staff knocking on the door at random intervals with strange questions. Breakfast was edible but sparse and served in a dark basement room. One to avoid.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Mount Regency is surely a wonderful hotel for your stay in Mount Abu. The hotel staff is very polite and co-operative. The hotel is situated just besides the petrol pump and you can easily locate the hotel. It is very near to the main market area in Mount Abu.

The rooms are also very clean and spacious and the most wonderful part which I found was the rooms even have a bathtub which adds to the comfort. I had opted for Deluxe AC room and so facility of a bathtub at this price range is great. The restaurant is in the basement area and serves nice vegetarian food. They don't serve non-veg food but you can find plenty of options if you are a non-vegetarian just near to the hotel.

The breakfast was also nice and tasty and the staff are also quick to resolve your queries. I would surely recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor have great view and a balcony but you can also go for the starting range Deluxe AC rooms which have bathtubs.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are truly humbled by your kind words and compliments. I have personally thanked each and every team member mentioned in the review for their contributions towards making your stay truly memorable.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward! My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city of Hills.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Exllent places This location has quite a good view and is quite near to Nakki lake. The hotel staff was very friendly and service was prompt. The food was quite good. Overall a very good experience. The top floor rooms are the best rooms in the hotel as per my point of view... with nice view and wooden flooring. The lady who runs this hotel is an inspiration and has earned my respect.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 days in the hotel to visit Mount Abu. We have booked 2 rooms located in the 1st floor. they were fully new and well decorated with a nice white background and wonderful view on the Mountains and garden. Nice rooftop with excellent breakfast. At our arrival, we have had an excellent welcome and introduction to the city.Specially thanks to Mr, Suraj . He guide us so clearly.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple