Hotel Mount Regency
Hill N You Resort(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
US$42
Hotel Swagat(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
US$28
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

Hotel Toppers Corner(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$36
US$89
US$66
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Hotel Karnavati(Mount Abu)
US$43
Travelocity
US$39
  • Breakfast included
The Jaipur House(Mount Abu)
US$43
  • Restaurant
Hotel Silver Oak(Mount Abu)
US$57
US$103
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Hotels.com
All reviewspetrol pumpcottage roomswooden flooringview from the balconyvalue for moneynakki lakepure veglong weekendservice was promptplace to stayvisited this hotelnice hotelroom servicefamily tripfood qualitymemorable staynon veg
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I would wish my enemies to stay at this hotel,,,,we went there and stayed for a night,, only girls,,, but would not wish anyone to suffer and stay at this place
Smelly blankets,, bugs in bed and RATS in room,,, bathroom was dirty and no warm water in shower,,, food was cold and served with picking up by hands not serving spoons!!!!!
When complained about rats n bugs,, the staff simply shrugged off their shoulders n went off
Hotel across this one,,, hillock,, is much cleaner and best place to stay in mount abu

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ritu G
MOUNT REGENCY H, Manager at Hotel Mount Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I regret to note that we have failed to live up to your expectations during your stay. It is our endeavor to create memorable experiences for all our guests and it saddens us deeply knowing that we have not managed to achieve this with you.
At the Same time we are Pleased to share that we noted your suggestion and looking for changes suggested by you...

Personally, I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future, and allow me to provide you with the exceptional experience by showcasing true Mount Regency hospitality.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I stayed in this property from 18-20th June with wife and parents. My feedback comments to potential travelers who are looking to book stay at this hotel are:

1. Please do not book at this hotel. I have attached pictures please have a look at them. Save yourself from a nightmare.
2. Hotel is very dirty. Room walls had blood stains/ tobacco spit. Pan Masala spit was also found in lobby.
3. Bed sheet & pillow covers were not changed. Had to ask them to get fresh bed sheets after check in.
4. Guy at reception is very rude and makes you feel that you are in some shady family managed guest house.
5. Hot water is only available from 7-11 AM. After that you have to request for a bucket of hot water.
6. Refused credit card for meals payment settlement and asked for cash only. Did not even provide receipt of it but charged service tax.
7. Breakfast hall looks like a hostel mess with very limited options in menu.
8. Couple of bulbs in room were not working. They changed when we notified.
9. No elevator to go up to the third floor where they have highly priced cottage rooms.

Please refrain from booking at this hotel. Book somewhere else. Probably it is the worst hotel in Mount Abu.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank GurgaonTraveler

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This hotel was very expensive in accordance with the services offered. We stayed here for 2 days and both the washrooms were dirty and smelly when we checked in. It was very irritating when you heard the sound from the neighbouring rooms and the door do nothing to reduce it. There was a time when it was raining so heavily, and we were unable to sleep because of the noise coming out of the tin shed in balcony. Service was manageable and breakfast was good. But the table clothes in the restaurant are dirty but they have a policy to change it only after 1 week, which is weird.

Room Tip: It is better to take higher floors.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank l0vetravel26
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I stay here for 2 days.. Rooms Were spacious, Hotel staff was very cooperative and Food was delicious.

Swimming pool is underground so even though its very hot outside, we have used it @ 2 0'clock.

In short its value for money..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are truly humbled by your kind words and compliments. I have personally thanked each and every team member mentioned in the review for their contributions towards making your stay truly memorable.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward! My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city of Hills.

Warm Regards,
Deepak Sharma
+ 91 8058011161

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Not a great property, four story building including half basement and half way up lobby and no elevator to go up to the three and half floor, I was kind of making ok go to 3rd floor but my wife was getting tired half way up and kind of falling behind me during going up and down to the room.
I suppose to have non-smoking room, i was given a smoking room. The receipsnist was talking with her friends standing next to her behind the desk and never care for me as a customer, later i ask for my room, she is telling me just two minutes, then when I talk in louder tone, she called some one, gave me a room without checking my identity. Next day the same lady was telling my wife, she thought we were part of other wedding group members. She had no curtesy to ask customer even though we were standing in front of her.

Hot water supply only during morning time only.No extra towel for two guest in the room. The food was not good, were over using old cooked fried oil.

Property not worth for the price,

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple