Before reading this review do have a look at my other review on Baseraa Inn by Ohris and how we ended up in Hotel Baseraa, Secunderabad.
Below is my experience regarding this hotel:
1) Rooms: The two room (top floor) that we got were clean, spacious and very comfortable for family. One room had separate beds and had a some bad smell initially - may be it was not used for some days. The other room had king size bed which was comfortable for 2 adults and a kid. Both rooms had a TV with set top box in which almost all the channels were available.
2) Bathroom: Both rooms had attached bathroom which was again clean and well maintained. Both the bathrooms had a bath tub (my kid liked this very much) and 24 hour hot water available. One minor problem that I found was that the water was not coming properly in health faucet.
3) Food: We had complimentary breakfast in the package. I must say the food spread was very good and tasty. For breakfast every day common items were - fresh watermelon juice, mango juice, cut fruits (watermelon, papaya, muskmelon), sprouts, corn flakes, boiled eggs, sweet (ex.: moong dal halwa), doughnuts, fruit cake, puff, croissant, danish pastry, vada (this was very oily - only -ve part). Along with this everyday they had either - rice idly, dosa, poha, kara bath.
4) Travel desk: The in house travel desk is also good but the charges is slightly on the higher side. We had taken AC Suzuki Dzire for two days for our local sight seeing and a visit to Ramoji film city. For 12hr the charges was Rs.2000/-.
For some reason lifts were there only till 4th floor. Since our rooms where in top floor we had to walk one level of steps to reach the room. Even though it was bit difficult for my parents it was OK because we left the hotel in the morning and came back in the night.
We were using the 3G/4G internet on our phone itself hence did not get a chance to try the WiFi facility in the hotel.
Overall it was a very good experience and I would easily recommend this place for anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many reasons to visit Hyderabad. Hotel Baseraa makes them all comfortable. You could be here on a business trip or you could be here for a family vacation. But when it comes to finding a place to stay, the luxurious comforts of Hotel Baseraa make it the ideal choice.Be at the center of things at Hotel Baseraa....... It is centrally located in the heart of Secunderabad. It is a few minutes away from the railway station. It offers you all that you need to make your stay comfortable.There is always room in our rooms.........The 77 rooms at Hotel Baseraa are extremely spacious and well-designed with a careful attention to guest's comfort. Facilities like central air-conditioning with individual thermostats, an array of TV channels, piped stereo music, a well-stocked bar and direct dialing, make your stay with us comfortable. Our efficient and prompt 24-hours In Room Dining as well as our safe-deposit lockers makes life really hassle free. What's more, as a guest in the hotel, you even get a delicious breakfast on the house.Hotel Baseraa is a perfect blend of luxury and affordability. With its friendly staff and culinary excellence, it offers excellent value for money for its patrons.Dining......... Mehfill: Multi cuisine restaurant with live ghazals every night since 1981. OUTSWINGER the Pub: The only sports bar in town is also the first pub in the city. Pickles The coffee Shop: Highlights include a Pickles trolley with 40 types of pickles, first and only 24hrs coffee shop in Secunderabad, Largest spread of Zero - Hour Biryani (Midnight) in the city etc. Banqueting & Conference Facilities...... Baseraa Garden: A great place for parties and banquets. Up to 1500 people can be comfortable accommodated here. The lush greenery provides a breath of fresh air in the crowded city environs. Baithak: A function hall with a PA system, ideal for celebrations, parties and other events. Comfortably accommodates up to 75 persons. Mini Conference Hall: An exclusive option for holding conference and seminars for approx.30 Persons. Sky Roof: A open rooftop for Birthday celebration and get-together for approx 40 persons. Daawat: An exclusive option for holding conference and parties for a small group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Baseraa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baseraa Hotel Secunderabad