Hotel Baseraa
US$32
US$47
US$34
Agoda.com
Hotel Maya Deluxe(Secunderabad)(Great Value!)
US$19
  • Restaurant
The Purple Leaf Hotel(Secunderabad)
US$32
TripAdvisor
Royal Reve Hotel(Secunderabad)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclock towervalue for moneyhealth faucetrailway stationmajor locationsin houseclose proximitytravel deskvadabad smellmodern facilitiesramoji film citycomplimentary breakfasthigher sidehotel is centrally locatednice place to staythe heart of the city
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Before reading this review do have a look at my other review on Baseraa Inn by Ohris and how we ended up in Hotel Baseraa, Secunderabad.

Below is my experience regarding this hotel:
1) Rooms: The two room (top floor) that we got were clean, spacious and very comfortable for family. One room had separate beds and had a some bad smell initially - may be it was not used for some days. The other room had king size bed which was comfortable for 2 adults and a kid. Both rooms had a TV with set top box in which almost all the channels were available.
2) Bathroom: Both rooms had attached bathroom which was again clean and well maintained. Both the bathrooms had a bath tub (my kid liked this very much) and 24 hour hot water available. One minor problem that I found was that the water was not coming properly in health faucet.
3) Food: We had complimentary breakfast in the package. I must say the food spread was very good and tasty. For breakfast every day common items were - fresh watermelon juice, mango juice, cut fruits (watermelon, papaya, muskmelon), sprouts, corn flakes, boiled eggs, sweet (ex.: moong dal halwa), doughnuts, fruit cake, puff, croissant, danish pastry, vada (this was very oily - only -ve part). Along with this everyday they had either - rice idly, dosa, poha, kara bath.
4) Travel desk: The in house travel desk is also good but the charges is slightly on the higher side. We had taken AC Suzuki Dzire for two days for our local sight seeing and a visit to Ramoji film city. For 12hr the charges was Rs.2000/-.

For some reason lifts were there only till 4th floor. Since our rooms where in top floor we had to walk one level of steps to reach the room. Even though it was bit difficult for my parents it was OK because we left the hotel in the morning and came back in the night.

We were using the 3G/4G internet on our phone itself hence did not get a chance to try the WiFi facility in the hotel.

Overall it was a very good experience and I would easily recommend this place for anyway.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

It is an old hotel and may be a 3 or 4star of that time but now 3000 is too high for this hotel.

Rooms are not maintained properly.

But breakfast and location is excellent.

Mostly liquor brands are out of stock at bar but many good rest & bar avaliable near by.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Its a get together with my friends and place was decent. . Quiet impressive. At Mehfil it was a live performance and was awesome. If you love songs you can be nearer to the stage otherwise relax at the end. Good food and good service

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The stay at baseraa was excellent visited to that place with family.enjoyed the food .staff was very helpfull and friendly rooms were very good.spread of breakfast was good.service was excellent thank you so much for everything

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Akhil01121976, General Manager at Hotel Baseraa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Mr. Mohammed F,

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Hotel Baseraa. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We are happy to know that the accommodations, food and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Hotel Baseraa.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Thank you.

Akhilesh Kumar

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

One of the worst hotels I have stayed in the recent times.
I enter the room and I am impressed with the large room.I enter the bathroom and my dreams are shattered.Leaky faucets in the basin and tub.Hot water wasn't hot.The tub refused to drain out the water.
AC refused to cool the room.
Food was equally bad.Every meal gave me a tummy ache.Numerous calls to fix things or change room fell on deaf ears.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Lata,

On behalf of “Ohri’s Group of Hotels & Restaurants”, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay at the Hotel Baseraa recently.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. We take every complaint seriously and work upon that immediately.

We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay.

Thank you.