GenX Bhavnagar(Bhavnagar)
Agoda.com
US$59
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscard roomdisco thequeswimming poolspecial thankskids play areayoga roomcoffee shopnice decortable tennisfour hoursworld classnice treatmentwonderful servicesfabulous staysuperb serviceindoor gamesfantastic property
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff is super fantastic and provides exemplary service in all aspects of their work.. The upper management was very humble and excellent in their service towards me. My stay was all in all a great stay and I would recommend all to visit them too.

Thanks
SL

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome place to stay with the family .They have friendly staff. Best part which I liked is their library and deckers restaurant serving pure vegetarian food. I would recommend this place. Do explore the place .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a very pleasent stay in the iscon club the fern while my business trip to bhavnagar. While my stay i have recieved a superb service from front office to restaurant to coffee shop to room service. I am very happy with this stay and i will defenately visit for a holiday with my family as its a best experience and very good for tge people of each age.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with my friends and family . We took 2 rooms .pool side view very good .breakfast awesome, we enjoyed Dj and family dance party at disco. Wonderful and memorable stay. Property cleanliness very good . All the best.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place to hangout with Friends and spend leisure time with family.Has all the facilities to enjoy and have fun.Also provides the best hospitality and food in bhavnagar.
Has a very good gym with the perfect trainer

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends