GenX Bhavnagar(Bhavnagar)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Asopalav(Bhavnagar)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2014

we had tried this hotel for 2 days in city for some business visit. its old hotel, however nicely decorated and renovated. but there is need for lots of new investment like old noisy Window AC and entire Lobby area which needs to be completely needs to be cooled by centrally AC. they claim to be Wi-Fi free, but connectivity is not smooth. needs to lots of improvement in this area. they claim to give Complimentary breakfast, however when we go for breakfast, its only one hot item, fruit and tea coffee. there is no buffet table arrangement.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Ok so I had not intended to stay at all in Bhavnager, but for bus connection I stayed 1 night at this hotel. First impressions are very good, a lovely lobby with water fountain. The room was very large with a nice bathroom, I just felt it was slightly over priced. I will say there restaurant fantastic, live music while having dinner and the food and service was first rate.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is one of the most sought after hotel in bhavnagar not because of good facilities or services but due to absence of other good options apart from two good hotels stays named NILAMBAGH PALACE & GENERATION NEXT. Right from room to bathroom to restaurant to food everything is okay just okay.

Room Tip: Take suit its better then other rooms if you can afford.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed in this hotel for one night. It was more than our expectations .cleanliness was perfect.location is good.Room service and the food is of top quality . We liked it very much. The staff was very helpful. Nice place to stay .

Room Tip: Every room is good
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was in this hotel for one night but my experience was really unforgettable.
First I was given a room, whose toilet was not clean. They changed my room and shifted me to another whose entire wall had water leakage due to split AC. Floor was equally dirty with bunch of hair. Again they shifted me to another room where the AC of the room was not working and the bed was worst than any road side guest house. As it was already late at night around 10.45 pm. So I was compelled to opt for this room.
Next day morning the ordeal continued at breakfast table. Even after three attempts they could not give me a clean cup of tea. First time the cup was dirty, second time the tea flask was dirty, third time the hot water was dirty. Thus I had to abandon my hope to drink a cup of tea.
Even besides all these, the lift, the passage, the dead fountain everything I found was dirty.
I will advise visitors to avoid this property, unless they want to risk with personal hygiene.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business