“Even Better 2nd Time :)”
Review of NAD-Lembeh Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bitung
NAD-Lembeh Resort
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Bitung
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This is the second time my husband and I have dived with NAD Lembeh in six months, and I cannot wait till we go back again.

The first visit was wonderful, the second visit even more wonderful.

What do I love about NAD Lembeh.

The welcoming nature of the staff, their smiles and friendliness and 'nothing is a problem' attitude, we will help.

Everything I could want on a dive trip was catered for seamlessly: pick up from airport, check in to the room, setting up of dive equipment, dive towels, hot towel after a night dive, hot water for shower, air con, smiling staff, internet, lovely food and a great bar for sunset drinks. Oh and seeing a bobtail squid, mimic octopus and wonderpus to name a few creatures - thanks to Nando.

Thank you NAD Lembeh - Sonja, Zee, Nando and Everyone. See you again soon .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy M

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The service here is excellent. There were two divers to a dive master and the dive masters are top notch at finding things and making sure that you see them. They are also very patient as you take the photos. I had Deddy and Joni and both are superb. The diving was 100% valet as I did not lift anything. The boats are comfortable and fast. Most dive sites are 5 to 10 minutes away. There are many amenities at the resort that other places do not have like hand sanitizer, tongs for the food and kleenex. There is always a snack if you get a little hungry. The rooms have AC and plenty of hot water. The rooms ocean front are small but there are many places to store things. Shampoo is supplied. The towels are fresh daily. I am a vegetarian and had special meals that were excellent. The regular food looked very good and there was variety on the buffet.

Room Tip: The ocean view rooms are closer to the dining and diving.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

It was my second time in Nad over the last 2 years and I’m impressed by the evolution of it! Simon and Zee constantly “make changes” by adding incredible features to the resort making it more amazing than it already is. It was as if I was in a different resort than I was in last year. Very peaceful and cozy place to unwind and chill. Its a home away from home.
Super friendly staff. More than willing to make you happy throughout your stay. From Dive guides to boat crew to restaurant staff and not to mention Sonja who would take time off her hectic schedule managing the resort to hang out with you (sorry if I’m now making this an obligation for you!). 5 Stars for quality of service! Keep up the good job guys!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Khairul Azhar R
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Fantastic resort staff, experienced dive guides, helpful crew, excellent diving, clean room and good food. Everyone has a smiling face and provides excellent services! They have a pier for getting on and off the boat! A completely relaxing dive vacation! Would love to visit again in near future!

Special thanks to Sonja & Deddy!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Never fail me for the many times I have visited this resort. Fantastic service at its best ! Great dive guides with knowledge of the area ! Meals are simple but delicious. Rooms are clean and all the staff very polite !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo