Element Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$99
Element.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

ExtendedStay
Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$118
Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$89
US$88
US$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$89
US$92
US$77
US$72
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$90
US$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

1,247 results
All reviewsgolf coursechop housefull kitchenjacuzzi tubbedroom villafront deskrooms are hugerain showergreat poolnice kitchenkitchen areasouth beachhome away from homemain buildingbusiness tripblue monsterdoral area
Reviewed 2 August 2017

This was my first time staying on this property but definitely not my last. I would highly recommend this hotel everything was great from the room to the pool and the restaurant. The rooms are basically apartments with fully equipped kitchens. I would like to mention they were doing some maintenance throughout the property which closed off several buildings and I was unsure how to exit the property, however a housekeeping supervisor I believe her name was Yohana saw I was having difficulties and then approached me and explained how to exit the property.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Funinthesunwolf, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Natasha W,

Thank you so much for your review. Also thank you for mentioning Yohana, she is certainly a great member of our team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally, next time you plan the next visit to Miami.

Best regards

Wolfgang Wehen
wwehen@providentblue.com

Reviewed 1 August 2017

15 buildings with two floors near a golf club. Very quiet and enjoyable. A nice pool next to the restaurant. It's place, at Doral is surrounded by good restaurants to go at night. Nice place to stay and a reasonable price.

Room Tip: The rooms near the pool are closer to the exit and alows going to outside restaurants without a car.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Otto-Rider

Dear Luis Otavio M,

Thank you so much for your review, excellent service and having that silent/quite environment are certainly 2 major advantages of staying with us!
I hope we will see you at the property again soon!

Best regards

Wolfgang Wehen
wwehen@providentblue.com

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Kenner was ready helpful during my stay, he gave us a spacious room and well located since it was next to the pool. He also help us move from our original room since we had a lot of thinkgs. Had an amazing stay

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017

First of all I travel frequently but I NEVER write reviews. However when you receive excellent customer service that literally brings TEARS TO YOUR EYES it must be acknowledged and noted! While on vacation, I found myself unexpectedly in a financial crisis that sent me into a complete panic. After paying the incidentals from a previous hotel in cash, to my surprise I found out that that temp authorization on my credit card from the previous hotel would not be removed in time for check in at the Provident Doral, later that evening. I had spent all day on the phone with the previous hotel and my credit card company begging both to expedite the processing, all to no avail. I had even called Provident earlier and was told that I could NOT split the hold they would require between two cards or between cash and card so I was both angry and terrified at the thought that I would not be allowed to check in because of the hotel deposit policy. I had even cancelled my spa appt out of fear and lack of options.
By the time I reached the front desk I was exhausted, completely frustrated and stressed out at the thought that I might have to sleep in the car rental until the hold was removed which could take 2-5 business days!!! Just when I thought all hope was lost, like a miracle from above, Mariana was waiting for me! As I explained the embarrassing circumstances fully expecting to be turned away, tears of relief flowed when she said "No problem, I understand, I will run the card for half the deposit." THANK YOU Mariana for exemplifying true hospitality and your professional manner in how you provided a win win solution to what would have been a ruined vacation!
For other guests reading this, Provident Doral is luxury at its best, period!
The property, the room, amenities etc. are all absolutely FABULOUS!!! I would not only highly recommend, but it is now my MUST STAY hotel in Miami! Cathy E.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank anonymous23232017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We had a short stay in Doral and I don't think there's anywhere better to stay.
We arrived late and with our adult daughter... Not having booked for three, and Mariana at the front desk immediately asked the Manager Kenner if she could upgrade us as we had made our reservations via Booking.com We were given a large one bedroom two bath. apartment that was perfect. My full compliments to the staff.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family