1,316 results
All reviews golf course chop house full kitchen jacuzzi tub three bedroom front desk rooms are huge living room nice kitchen great pool south beach home away from home main building business trip doral area king bed blue monster
Reviewed 6 October 2017

My third visit and I will have no hesitation in recommending it to others who have business in the Doral area or need to be reasonably close to the airport. Staff pleasant and helpful throughout. A generous size room and a lovely outdoor pool and plenty of mature trees to drown out the noise of the ubiquitous Miami traffic. Breakfast buffet fine. Staff quickly sorted out a few minor niggles so I have no complaints. Although I have never holidayed in Florida the hotel seems a good place for all the family - given the size of the rooms and the en suite cooking facilities.

Date of stay: October 2017
Funinthesunwolf, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Jonathan W,

Thank you so much for your review! I hope you are going to be back to our property soon! I am happy that you found our staff to be pleasant and helpful!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The staff was great, the room was more then expected... I would recommend this hotel to anyone... Byron is a manger and I must say anything you need or have questions about he's the right person to go to, very helpful

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Sadonp,

I am very happy that you joined us at the property and that you enjoyed your stay so much. Thanks so much for pointing our Byron! He truly is a great member of our team!
Please visit us soon again!

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The room was awesome a little dainty but still nice. The staff overall were very attentive to mine and my boys needs. The food there is super good. The entire ambiance of the stay was GREAT! I would for sure consider staying there again.

Room tip: There is a fee for everything.. EVERYTHING
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Funinthesunwolf, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Kim,

sorry for my huge delay! I somehow missed your review shortly after the hurricane!
Please do not hesitate to contact me personally next time you plan to visit Miami and us again!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Thanks to Hurricane Irma, my daughter's 12th b-day party had to be cancelled. Obviously, she was sad about this and we wanted to make it up to her. We decided to do a small mommy & me Spa day at Azul Spa @ Provident Doral at The Blue. GREAT IDEA! Elsa, Spa Manager, and Anita, spa tech, were just WONDERFUL! They took it upon themselves to decorate the room with balloons, decorations, and just made it really special for my daughter who was totally surprised. Elsa is just full of positive energy that is very contagious. Her smile, constant attention, and out-of this world massages made our experience very memorable. What could have been a very sad birthday turned out to be ONE FOR THE BOOKS! Thank you Elsa and Ana for making this a VERY SPECIAL DAY for my daughter and myself. Will definitely be back and continue recommending you and Ana!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Rosemary,

I am so happy that you had such a great experience at our Spa! We truly have a great team taking care of our guests.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Location was great, pool area was super relaxing. They comfortable chairs and covered cabanas. A walk up bar and waiter service for food. The pool water was dirty. I got fries and a soda at the pool, both were good. The rooms are separated by small buildings. My building was 10 so I was a very short drive away, which they provided. When I called to get a ride to the front of the hotel where the pool is, they came very fast, I was impressed. The room was super big so was the balcony.. Nice soft robes and coffee.. Ash trays on the balcony, however the furniture on the balcony was old and not comfortable at all. Shower and separate bath was awesome and so were the jets in the over sized bath tub. The shower could use some updating.. Bed and sheets great..
Over all I would come back. Great value for your money..

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Celeste,

Thank you so much for your review! I am sorry for the balcony furniture, we will look into that! I hope we will be able to welcome you again soon!