US$76
ExtendedStay
Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$118
Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$88
US$78
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$92
US$77
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$89
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Element Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$90
1,244 results
All reviewsgolf coursechop housefull kitchenjacuzzi tubbedroom villafront deskrooms are hugerain showergreat poolnice kitchenkitchen areasouth beachhome away from homemain buildingbusiness tripblue monsterdoral area
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very modern and nice finishing touches which is a good thing as I would probably never stay here again with out that. The staff could learn a thing or two about hospitality from candlewood suites down the road.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Funinthesunwolf, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Peter P,

Please accept my apologies for the lack of service you have encountered during your stay! I am very sorry for that. I wish you would give us another chance in the future. I would personally oversee your reservation and add a few GM specials while you are on property.
Do not hesitate to reach out to me!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The place is great, and if you are a golfer, even better. The rooms are big and comfortable and service is excellent, prices are affordable if you book with time and now they have a few good restaurants just across from the hotel, walking distance.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Hernando O,

I am very happy to read, that you enjoyed our property that much! I hope you had some great rounds of golf in the area while you stayed with us.
We certainly have a great location here in Mimi!
Please visit us soon again, do not hesitate to connect with me personally to oversee your reservation.

Thanks for your review

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My third visit and I will have no hesitation in recommending it to others who have business in the Doral area or need to be reasonably close to the airport. Staff pleasant and helpful throughout. A generous size room and a lovely outdoor pool and plenty of mature trees to drown out the noise of the ubiquitous Miami traffic. Breakfast buffet fine. Staff quickly sorted out a few minor niggles so I have no complaints. Although I have never holidayed in Florida the hotel seems a good place for all the family - given the size of the rooms and the en suite cooking facilities.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Jonathan W,

Thank you so much for your review! I hope you are going to be back to our property soon! I am happy that you found our staff to be pleasant and helpful!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The staff was great, the room was more then expected... I would recommend this hotel to anyone... Byron is a manger and I must say anything you need or have questions about he's the right person to go to, very helpful

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Sadonp,

I am very happy that you joined us at the property and that you enjoyed your stay so much. Thanks so much for pointing our Byron! He truly is a great member of our team!
Please visit us soon again!

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The room was awesome a little dainty but still nice. The staff overall were very attentive to mine and my boys needs. The food there is super good. The entire ambiance of the stay was GREAT! I would for sure consider staying there again.

Room Tip: There is a fee for everything.. EVERYTHING
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Funinthesunwolf, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Kim,

sorry for my huge delay! I somehow missed your review shortly after the hurricane!
Please do not hesitate to contact me personally next time you plan to visit Miami and us again!