US$81
ExtendedStay
Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$98
US$82
CandlewoodSuites
Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$89
US$76
US$90
US$110
US$102
Element Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$135
US$122
Orbitz.com
1,244 results
All reviewsgolf coursechop housefull kitchenjacuzzi tubbedroom villafront deskrooms are hugerain showergreat poolnice kitchenkitchen areasouth beachhome away from homemain buildingbusiness tripblue monsterdoral area
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is the second time we booked the 3 bedroom suite and as before, we had an excellent stay. The rooms are big and very well furnished. Kitchen is well equipped and bathrooms are clean and modern. Ivan Gonzalez, the front desk attendant that checked us in was very helpful in locating a suite that was ready for us to check in early as well as Stephanie from customer service. Wish official check-in was earlier and check out a bit later so we could enjoy the resort even more.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Funinthesunwolf, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Ajal J,

I am very happy that you had a great stay! Thank you for mentioning Estafany! She truly is a gem!
Please visit us soon again!

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We reserved a 3 bedroom apartment(family of six). Check-in time is 16:00 and after several phone calls asking if the room would be ready for check-in, we were promised that the room would be ready at 16:00.However when we showed up at 16:00 to check in(with freshly bought groceries in hand), we were told that the room would not be ready until 18:00. Once in the apartment I tried to open the door in which the washer and dryer are located, however the door was locked and no key for it in the apartment. We notified the front desk of this issue and they informed us that the washer/dryer use is only for owners, not for guests( this is not mentioned at all on their website! Furthermore the washer/dryer are depicted in the website layout drawings, suggesting they are for use). This was unacceptable to us and after a lengthy discussion they unlocked the door. This apartment is listed for six people, but there is no table or any location where you can sit together with six people for breakfast, unless you do it "Japanese style" and sit on the dirty carpet at the living room table. Preparing breakfast ended up being a huge effort, since the kitchen has almost no cutlery(see photo's).There are two coffee mugs, no sharp knives, no kettle to boil your water for tea. etc.etc. We ended up buying four cups, four small spoons and a sharp knife. When putting away our groceries in the refrigerator we noticed red spots(see photo), more than likely from spilled juice or strawberries from a previous guest, which was not cleaned during our entire stay(six days). During our stay we have not seen the use of a vacuum cleaner once. Walking barefoot on the carpet resulted in dirty feet after several minutes(see photo's). Almost everything looks worn and old.The shower taps did not operate properly and we were afraid to use the bathtub, as it did not look very inviting. The WiFi worked fine on most places in the apartment, except in the main bedroom, there was almost no reception. If you looked between spaces, it was always dirty(see photo). If I look at former poor and terrible ratings, the manager apologises, but I do not get the impression that even after many apologies anything is done to improve this location. Maybe the management is satisfied with a lesser star rating. We would not advice anyone to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank argonfroes

Dear Argonfroes,

Please accept my apologies. I am very sorry about the rather miserable experience you had at our property. I would like to personally communicate with you via either email or phone.

Thank you for your review. I have already discussed these comments with the team!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very modern and nice finishing touches which is a good thing as I would probably never stay here again with out that. The staff could learn a thing or two about hospitality from candlewood suites down the road.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Peter P,

Please accept my apologies for the lack of service you have encountered during your stay! I am very sorry for that. I wish you would give us another chance in the future. I would personally oversee your reservation and add a few GM specials while you are on property.
Do not hesitate to reach out to me!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The place is great, and if you are a golfer, even better. The rooms are big and comfortable and service is excellent, prices are affordable if you book with time and now they have a few good restaurants just across from the hotel, walking distance.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Hernando O,

I am very happy to read, that you enjoyed our property that much! I hope you had some great rounds of golf in the area while you stayed with us.
We certainly have a great location here in Mimi!
Please visit us soon again, do not hesitate to connect with me personally to oversee your reservation.

Thanks for your review

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My third visit and I will have no hesitation in recommending it to others who have business in the Doral area or need to be reasonably close to the airport. Staff pleasant and helpful throughout. A generous size room and a lovely outdoor pool and plenty of mature trees to drown out the noise of the ubiquitous Miami traffic. Breakfast buffet fine. Staff quickly sorted out a few minor niggles so I have no complaints. Although I have never holidayed in Florida the hotel seems a good place for all the family - given the size of the rooms and the en suite cooking facilities.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Jonathan W,

Thank you so much for your review! I hope you are going to be back to our property soon! I am happy that you found our staff to be pleasant and helpful!