1,300 results
All reviews golf course chop house full kitchen jacuzzi tub front desk rooms are huge living room great pool nice kitchen kitchen area south beach home away from home business trip main building king suite blue monster doral area
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

After attending the hotel for my god daughters party we were told by Antonio from guest services that we had to ask all guest to leave. Some family and friends flew in from out of town to celebrate because my god daughter is a miracle child, that doctors told her parents would not live past the age of 3. I am devastated because no where on there site says there is a limit to the number of guests we could accommodate. I was not pulled away from my guest and made aware of this situation, instead I was told in front of a room full of guest shocked and in utter disbelief. I was horrified and asked to vacate the premises immediately. I will NEVER book here and I recommend no one books here. I always book at the Villas of Doral, which I will be doing from now on. Loyalty is key and I regret my decision of trying something new, when I had no problems before.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tiva W
Funinthesunwolf, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Hi Tina,

I spoke to Antonio and he has a different memory of the above. Please get in touch with me personally to discuss. wwehen@providentblue.com
Obviously I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. However, I also need to point out, that our villas are not catering areas for more than 20 or so guests when the maximum allowed number of guests is only 8 as written in the villas description.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

It has much potential, while at the same time details need to be taken care of.

Rooms are excellent, staff is just OK, but in general, maintainance of the buildings are needed. It appears they don´t care much about dining at the location. Guess time will tell if they invest more in seducing guests to dine with them

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RAAH0407
Funinthesunwolf, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear RAAH0407,

I would like to get to know more about your challenges with our restaurant. Was it the food quality or atmosphere?
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally.

Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is the second time we booked the 3 bedroom suite and as before, we had an excellent stay. The rooms are big and very well furnished. Kitchen is well equipped and bathrooms are clean and modern. Ivan Gonzalez, the front desk attendant that checked us in was very helpful in locating a suite that was ready for us to check in early as well as Stephanie from customer service. Wish official check-in was earlier and check out a bit later so we could enjoy the resort even more.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Ajal J,

I am very happy that you had a great stay! Thank you for mentioning Estafany! She truly is a gem!
Please visit us soon again!

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We reserved a 3 bedroom apartment(family of six). Check-in time is 16:00 and after several phone calls asking if the room would be ready for check-in, we were promised that the room would be ready at 16:00.However when we showed up at 16:00 to check in(with freshly bought groceries in hand), we were told that the room would not be ready until 18:00. Once in the apartment I tried to open the door in which the washer and dryer are located, however the door was locked and no key for it in the apartment. We notified the front desk of this issue and they informed us that the washer/dryer use is only for owners, not for guests( this is not mentioned at all on their website! Furthermore the washer/dryer are depicted in the website layout drawings, suggesting they are for use). This was unacceptable to us and after a lengthy discussion they unlocked the door. This apartment is listed for six people, but there is no table or any location where you can sit together with six people for breakfast, unless you do it "Japanese style" and sit on the dirty carpet at the living room table. Preparing breakfast ended up being a huge effort, since the kitchen has almost no cutlery(see photo's).There are two coffee mugs, no sharp knives, no kettle to boil your water for tea. etc.etc. We ended up buying four cups, four small spoons and a sharp knife. When putting away our groceries in the refrigerator we noticed red spots(see photo), more than likely from spilled juice or strawberries from a previous guest, which was not cleaned during our entire stay(six days). During our stay we have not seen the use of a vacuum cleaner once. Walking barefoot on the carpet resulted in dirty feet after several minutes(see photo's). Almost everything looks worn and old.The shower taps did not operate properly and we were afraid to use the bathtub, as it did not look very inviting. The WiFi worked fine on most places in the apartment, except in the main bedroom, there was almost no reception. If you looked between spaces, it was always dirty(see photo). If I look at former poor and terrible ratings, the manager apologises, but I do not get the impression that even after many apologies anything is done to improve this location. Maybe the management is satisfied with a lesser star rating. We would not advice anyone to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank argonfroes

Dear Argonfroes,

Please accept my apologies. I am very sorry about the rather miserable experience you had at our property. I would like to personally communicate with you via either email or phone.

Thank you for your review. I have already discussed these comments with the team!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very modern and nice finishing touches which is a good thing as I would probably never stay here again with out that. The staff could learn a thing or two about hospitality from candlewood suites down the road.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Peter P,

Please accept my apologies for the lack of service you have encountered during your stay! I am very sorry for that. I wish you would give us another chance in the future. I would personally oversee your reservation and add a few GM specials while you are on property.
Do not hesitate to reach out to me!