“Well above average Indian restaurant”
Review of jaipur

jaipur
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We chose to eat here from reviews on here as were staying a few miles away, we were not disappointed.

It was a Tuesday early evening in January, cold and wet so it was quiet. We were the only people in but the level of service was so good, I doubt this was any different to usual.

The food was fantastic and I would go as far to say it was well in my top 10 of best Balti's I have had! It's also very reasonably priced.

I would highly recommend you visit if you are in Market Drayton or within a few miles. We travel along the A41 every couple of months and will be stopping off for a curry here on the way home from now on.

1  Thank Redsun351

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is our absolute favourite Indian (we drive 25 mins to go here). We have eaten here about 15 times so far and can't fault any of them.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We have been eating delicious food here - in restaurant and takeaway - for many years. House specialties are very tasty and they are flexible if you like a particular dish hotter/ milder. Friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I usually just 'take away' but, the food is great. Passanda, Lohari and Tawa which I had just yesterday are definitely worth trying. Overall, satisfied and will dine with Jaipur again.

Mark

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The best indian food in Market Drayton.
Always a great service, with superb tasty food.
Would recommend to anyone.