My family immensely enjoyed our stay! Very accommodating staff! Had the chance to snorkel with Manta rays, sting rays, very colorful fishes despite the bleached corals, saw huge sharks at a distance. There are also turtles, sting rays, nurse sharks, swarm of fish around the water villa! Great food and they use shampoo, lotion products called healing ocean, never saw plastic products in this hotel, mainly natural fabrics!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Athuruga Island Resort is the twin island of its sister Thundufushi. The island comprises of a thick vegetation of coconut palms and surrounded by powdery beach which extends to one side of the island. The lagoon on this side is small and the superb house reef is within the swimming distance while on the other side the lagoon is very large, sandy and is ideal for paddling around. Athuruga Island resort is best described as an elegant and intimate holiday resort with a high standard of service which offers offer All Inclusive only. There are only 51 rooms, named as 46 Beach Bungalows and 05 garden Villas. Catamaran, laser boat, canoe, windsurfs offered free to guests who must be experienced & licensed for these activities. Snorkeling equipment are offered free against a deposit towards loss of damage. Free guided snorkeling on house reef daily. Free laundry service. Aerobic, stretching, water gym and dance lessons free of charge.1 sunset fishing and 1 fisherman island excursion per stay included free. Beach towels provided free. Free doctor's service and infirmary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Diamonds Athuruga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds Athuruga Beach And Water Villas
- Diamonds Athuruga Beach & Water Villas Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Athuruga Hotel South Ari Atoll