Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
US$49
SAVE US$41
Hotels.com
US$77
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$49
Expedia.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$77
All reviews island divers local island guest house friendly team hot water lobby area few steps fantastic beach four nights breakfast and dinner scuba diving bikini beach including whale clean and comfortable rooms cleaned every day real maldives marine life
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020

Amazing stay, the team has managed really well the reopening after the COVID break. The room was beautiful & frequently cleaned. I have especially welcomed all the support and full service regarding the inbound & outbound travels, and COVID travel requirements. I can hapilly recommend TME retreats! (I have been staying in the hotel while diving with the Ocean Divers - both teams have cooperated together, to make it for me a perfect and seamless experience!)

Date of stay: December 2020
TME Retreats Dhigurah, Other at TME Retreats Dhigurah, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear lukylukas,

Thank you for your detailed review. You are among the first visitors to the hotel after the re-opening of the hotel, which was closed in March 2020 due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Thank you for trusting us and very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Hoping to see you again sometime soon

Best wishes
TME Retreats Dhigurah

Reviewed 4 March 2020

First time in the Maldives and TME Retreats Dhigurah made it a beautiful experience. Dhigurah island is lovely, with powder sand, beautiful and clean beaches, with turquoise water all around, full of divine marine life. We had a charming room (I think they call that one Deluxe double room) just a 20m from the beach, which was cleaned every day. Staff at the hotel was always there to help or assist any way they can. I loved my Maldives vacation and hope I'll be back there again, and definitely, it will be in TME Retreats Dhigurah.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2020

TME retreats Dhigurah is authentic charming place with superb service. This hotel is located at the beach. Bungalows are nicely decorated, clean, climatized, have small but charming backyard with sunbeds. Food is good, nothing luxurious but versatile and interesting. Stuff is very polite, available for every necessity. I had burn injury in Male and they were very attentive to provide me everything needed for my wound dressing. I was part of diving group and we were scuba diving every day. Everything was excellent. One more thing, this island is not resort. It has all the charm you can imagine...Maldives in real exotic presentation. I will come hear again. Looking forward to be a guest in TME.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jelenica1707
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

We booked a dive package in advance via email and were super happy with that decision! The communication before was good, we got help with all our answers and our transfer got organised (speed boat from Male). Service was great, from the pickup, welcoming, catering in the restaurant and very friendly staff. We booked half board which was a good decision as there aren’t that many restaurants at the island that don’t belong to a hotel. And it was nice not to worry about dining, especially after a full day of diving. Breakfast and dinner were usually as a buffet with a big variety and western style, quite tasty! Our room was very new with a nice terrace from which you can observe flying foxes in the evening- so great! Bathroom was super clean, new, good shower. The beach is just a few steps away and it’s just stunning.... I think one of most beautiful beaches in Maldives, as the bikini area is quite big. Lovely island and lovely hotel. Would totally recommend it!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

We came back again for the diving but enjoyed the TME and the beach as last time.

Great and friendly team that tske care of all guests.

The food is good considering the conditions and most people will find something they can enjoy. From pizza to biriyani.

Espresso is available

We would like to return some time.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank carll630
TME_RetreatsDhigurah, Owner at TME Retreats Dhigurah, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear carll630,

It was great to see you again. Thank you for the lovely review.

Always ready to welcome you again.

Cheers,