1,030 results
All reviews water villa fish our honeymoon boat ride tuna reef sharks main beach remote location male airport outdoor shower plunge pool domestic flight private island dining room other resorts general manager private dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2019

We have been planning actrip to this beautiful location for too long, but we’re initially put off by the long journey from uk, 3 planes and a speedboat took approx 20 hours
But , if was worth every minute !
As soon as we were in the private speedboat the amazing service started. Chilled iced Tra, hand made crackers & biscuits were handed around.
On arrival we were whisked immediately to our amazing villa by a very accomodating butler Urustam. He continued to be a constant source of knowledge and assistance throughout out beautiful trip.
Accomodation - we definitely selected the most beautiful room for location and style. A huge living space, beautifully designed, with a linen draped bed and comfy seating. The window panelled doors are sliding so you could have all doors open and airy all day or completely blacked out at night if you wished. We chose to keep ours open to see the lightening in the distance looking over our pool , spectacular! We had an outdoor cabana, comfy loungers and a plunge pool all facing the sunset, with steps directly into the ocean and reef. At night the stars are amazing, so bright and so many.
Location - this is our 5th visit to the Maldives and can safely say, PH have the healthiest reef I have seen yet. Hundreds of fish swim next to you, displaying the true beautiful colours of nature. We saw turtles, starfish, Rays and massive schools of different fish, I was totally hooked , couldn’t get enough snorkelling, you can actually snorkel around the full 360’ of the island from either of the 2 jetty’s or from your villa.
Food- we opted for a full board plus with drinks package that suited us well, a varied menu with my favourites dishes of sushi , King Pao Chicken & amazing Nasi Goreng, one of the best I’ve had. The waiters quickly learnt our drink preferences, and spirited them up on arrival. My refreshing G&T’s arrived heavily laden with lovely fresh limes in a huge glass, just lovely. The deserts were heavenly, Raspberry Vacherin, Chilli & Chocolate Mousse, and the best Mango Sorbet every created !
We opted for Seafood option at the Island Grill, which is a buffet style restaurant and we had Maldivian lobster, scallops all cooked to order in our choices of sauces. We had sushi as a starter, if I had to make a suggestion, I would like to see a more varied sushi selection and a Teppanyaki option.
Overall, it was a holiday to remember for so many things, but one guarantee is that we will be back

1  Thank Missyparrot25
GM_Park_Hyatt, General Manager at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

Dear Missyparrot25,

Thank you for your detailed review!

I am excited to read that your stay with us was a 'holiday to remember'. You loved our villa,its beautiful design and comfortable loungers with pool. I am also very happy to read that you enjoyed snorkeling in our thriving reef and were able to see the 'marine treasure' it holds ! Our culinary team works very hard to provide our guests with top class culinary experience together with the service team, thank you for acknowledging their efforts. I have also noted down your suggestions in regards to Seafood Buffet to further improve overall guest experience and please rest assured that we will keep working to improve ourselves even further. Urustam and the entire team will get due recognition for their exemplary work!

Missyparrot25, we hope to see you again in near future, until then I remain at your disposal for any assistance that you may need.

Reviewed 21 June 2019

My first time in this paradise and both Maldives and Park Hyatt didn't disappoint and far exceeded my expectations. Getting to the island took more time as the island is remote (how else to get pristine waters, amazing unblocked views and quiet seclusion?) Service on the island was excellent, our personal host, Natalia, was attentive to all our needs and we could just let her (or any staff) know of our requests and it will be done. I also loved her sunny personality. Other staff worth mentioning by name - Satheesan, our host at the dining room and Pravin, the general manager who took time to speak to us and answer all our questions! Everyone we met was warm and welcoming.

Park Hyatt has a "back of house" tour where they take guests behind the scenes to show how the resort desalinates, filters and sterilizes sea water into drinking water, generate their own electricity, sort their waste and sends them appropriately to be recycled or disposed of, treat their sewage properly, how they manage their staff and keep them happy to work there, the staff's living quarters, and how they do their electrical, carpentry, engineering work - all in-house! The island itself is like a self-sustaining city and it is committed to being eco-friendly, and it is not just a company tagline on marketing materials. I was impressed!

I signed up for 2 snorkel courses and my instructors were ever patient and helpful, and clear with their instructions. During one course, when I took out my underwater camera during the "rest" time, and when Ibrahim, my instructor, thought I was not tired and could still go out, he accompanied me out to the reef again so that I could snap photos of the reefs and fishes. He didn't need to do that, but he did and I'm thankful! I also signed up for the Italian cooking class and the chef was very friendly and obliging to many culinary questions!

The reason for 4 stars and not 5, was because Park Hyatt messed up our arrival pick-up at Male International Airport. The representative they promised did not meet us and it was quite distressing to be stranded there while all other guests from your plane has been picked up by their hotel's staff. I was thankful for the sim card I bought at the last minute (even though by right, we don't need it at all). When we arrived, the staff didn't seem too apologetic about it but to us, this is a serious breach of service quality right at the start of our trip.

But after that blip, we decided not to kick up a fuss and wanted to enjoy our holiday, which we really did. We hope that should we return to Park Hyatt again, I can now give it 5 stars!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lianya H
GM_Park_Hyatt, General Manager at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Dear Lianya H,

Thank you for your detailed review !

We are delighted to read that you had a great time with us. You enjoyed the tranquility of the resort, food and beverage, villas that provides 'unblocked views' and the service provided by my colleagues. Please rest assured that Natalia, Satheesan, Ibrahim and rest of the team will get their due recognition. Our reef is considered one of the best in the region, I am glad to see that you were able to experience it with our team. Please accept my sincere apologies for inconvenience caused at the international airport , we will ensure that such instances does not reoccur

We hope to you see you again soon, until then I remain at your disposal for any assistance that you may need

Reviewed 14 June 2019

Sensational stay - most relaxed we have ever been. Customer service was exceptional, overwater room was stunning. Kept pinching ourselves to check it was real!! Stunning island, beautiful snorkeling. Boat transfer stopped to let us enjoy a huge pod of dolphins on our transfer back to Koodoo - amazing!!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GM_Park_Hyatt, General Manager at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Dear GenevieveM502,

Thank you for your review !

We are excited to read that we were able to turn your holiday with us into a 'sensational stay', you liked our villas, customer service and the overall island itself. Being far from capital where majority of inhabited island and resort islands are located, we are blessed with one of the most tranquil and 'untouched' location in the country. This ensures that our atoll has one of the most diverse marine life including dolphins, I am glad to read that you were able to see them !

We look forward to welcome you once again on the island in the future, until then I remain at your disposal for any assistance that you may need

Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

It was our first time in this beautiful country and we did start with the right foot, staying in one of the most amazing places we have ever stayed. The hospitality was sublime since the beginning and the lovely staff tean made us feel home at all time.
We stayed in one of the park pool villas, a little nest with amazing comfort, private pool and access to the ocean.
During our stay we did guided snorkeling around the house reef, which they provide, along with the complimentary snorkeling gear, so you can do it whenever you want to.
The food was absolutely incredible, with traditional options and thw finest world cuisine. As vegans, we didn't have any problems, as they provide options and the chefs are flexible enough to prepare something special for you!
Glad we could experience this slice of paradise and we are so happy that they have won the price for the most sustainable hotel in the Maldives.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank patriciandmiguel
GM_Park_Hyatt, General Manager at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Dear Freeoversea,

Thank you for your kind review !

I am elated to read that you had a great stay with us. The Maldives is indeed a great country and Maldivian culture has natural flair of hospitality, we try to showcase it to the best of our abilities. Our culinary team indeed works hard to ensure that we continue to provide high quality food with guest's dietary preferences in mind, thank you for your kind words for the team.

The 'Eco Paradise' looks forward to your next visit, until then please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance

Reviewed 1 June 2019

This was our second visit to the Park Hyatt and we were not disappointed. The attention to detail by the highly professional staff is outstanding. The quality of the food and variety is exceptional. The location itself is relaxing, exotic and extraordinarily beautiful. It was tough to leave.

Date of stay: May 2019

Dear Venture06141736979,

Thank you for your kind review !

I am pleased to see that we continue to provide you with exceptional holidays ! Your favorite holiday destination together with its entire team look forward to your next visit, until then I remain at your disposal for any assistance that you may need