“EXCELLENT STAY”
other travellers have booked this property
living room with fireplace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room with fireplace
kitchen with dining area
Church of Dicy, in front of the holiday cottage
Museum of art at 20 meters
View of the river
Village from the fields
View from garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Muhajir M
Varkala, India
“EXCELLENT STAY”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Me and my partner were stayed here on July 1st to July 4th. .
From the moment we arrived the staff did everything they could to ensure you had a great stay and were well looked after.. we really enjoyed the stay very much and disappointed for our short period of stay. .

The premise is very clean and spacious, and they offer the facility of making our own food as our wish . We think it's the best choice and the experience was great. .

It is excellent value for money considering the location, I recommend this to anyone I know is planning a trip to France based on my experience .
One of the best I've stayed in - Will definitely be returning!

Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review, I am happy you had apreciate with your wife, the stay in my studio.
Hope your return to India was without any trouble
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing