“It's an Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

So, what to say about a chain RT that is ubiquitous all over our travel area. It's good Italian food and stable in it's offerings. This particular one in my home town is fairly newly built and has the new architecture that corporate has gone to. It's not as "cute" as the old style but is nice. A quick good lunch would be the "soup, salad & breadsticks" for relatively cheap. It's good tasting but not up to the quality of Marysville's primo (IMHO) Italian RT Cristiano's (see my review).

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Today I must say was the worst Olive Garden experience ever. I am a pasta pass holder, and have been for the last two years and today I was denied refills for my never ending pasta pass. I have been coming to this location for the past two years with my pass, and have always been accommodated by everyone, especially the manager by the name of Dave was always helpful and nice. Tonight was not the case, as after my waitress denied my shrimp refill, I asked to speak to the manager and tonight the name of the manager was Lee, he came up, never even apologized, he treated me like I was a piece of trash on the side of the road and he escorted myself and my two small children out of the restaurant for asking for a refill on a never ending pasta pass, which I purchased for $100 fair and square and won the Olive Garden pasta lottery, as these passes were sold out in 1 second, but seem to be useless as Olive Garden manager Lee is refusing to honor the terms and conditions of the pass. After this experience I will never visit this Olive Garden again..

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I had the all you can eat soup. They have basically four soups that you have to ask the waitress four. It isn't a buffet you go to get yourself. I tried all four of them and Italian Wedding is best. They also had minnestone. I don't quite remember the other two. I just wouldn't get the all you can eat soup again, but I would try again. I had their lasagna before which wasn't bad.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, and breadsticks were very good! My friend's minestrone soup was good. The service was excellent. Would recommend.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The Olive Garden food isn't exceptional but it's good and the portions are decent and the value is good. The servers were very friendly and the meal came out fairly quickly. Of course, the food is not gourmet cuisine but the prices are half what a fancy Italian restaurant would be.