“Amazing eggs benedict”
Review of The Board Cafe Bar

The Board Cafe Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: The Board Cafe Bar ! Brunch , lunch and afternoon tea ! Open early 7 days a week , providing freshly made food using locally sourced produce.
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I love this place - my favourite dish is the title of this review! The staff are always friendly and helpful. Happy to support this great local business.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

We needed a local venue to host my best friends babyshower and The Board was fantastic! They were really helpful and accommodating in the run up to / arranging the event, as well as being flexible on the day. The size of the venue is deceiving and easily fitted our 30+ guests and we were able to decorate as we wanted to. But most of all, the food was absolutely fantastic - an amazing spread of gorgeous deli sandwiches, skewers and buffet delights - and the service was fabulous, a lovely friendly and professional team who just wanted to make sure that your day was as special as you wanted it to be (without all the annoying 'rules' of many bigger chains). Would highly recommend for any events or eating occasion!

2  Thank VikkieBC
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Great little local business. I had the full breakfast and the Oreo milkshake both were very tasty. The young girl
Who served us "ellie" was very pleasant. Happy to recommend

1  Thank Gmcgowan85
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

I visit the Board at least once a week, their breakfasts are simply the best around, locally sourced ingredients and not at all greasy, I've taken friends here from around the country and they've commented on how reasonably priced it is too, the cakes are delicious and I love the fresh leaf tea.

1  Thank actorgirl3
Reviewed 25 May 2015

I work in the office building next door and we regularly get breakfast to take out from here. One word.....delicious. Great service, lovely food and friendly staff. The place is always busy when I collect the order and am not surprised. Only downside is its little pricey compared to the local competition but worth every penny.

3  Thank AnnCooperuk