US$129
US$105
US$58
US$39
Trip.com
Coco Mango's Place(Danao)(Great Value!)
US$28
  • Free Internet
US$57
Agoda.com
Alona Grove Tourist Inn(Danao)(Great Value!)
US$23
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe ground floorminute walkwalking distance from the beachfun diversenclosed areaalona beachbudget hotellonger routeshort cutthe hotel is cleanbreakfast choicesnice poolfirst floorbalconywifiboholphilippines
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Even prior to my stay, the staff made sure they responded to all my questions. They also answered with honesty and not with the sole purpose of profit -- I asked about airport transfers, they gave me the option to book a shuttle from the hotel at P600 or get a tricycle for half the price. I informed them I was arriving late at night and they made sure I was traveling safely and that my room was ready once I get there. Check-in was also a breeze.

The hotel room was big and spacey. It was clean, except for the floors that felt a bit sandy/dusty. I booked for a queen bed, but ended up in a room with two single beds put together. Of course I'd prefer a real queen bed as that's what they promised, but it was fine since I was one my own. Sheets were also clean. The minibar drinks weren't overpriced. The view from the second floor was great (overlooking the pool), but it was pretty awkward to sit by the balcony cause dividers between rooms were pretty low so guests in other balconies could see you.

As per the location, it was pretty good. It was quiet and far from the noisy bars, and a very short walk to Alona Beach. If walking alone at night, better walk at the longer route though since the shorter one is a bit sketchy when it's dark.

All in all, a really good value for money. Pretty good for a budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Nice, big and comfortable room, with friendly staff that seems always happy to help.
Short walk to the beach and to Alona beach restaurants and attractions.
Breakfast was good.
Overall we would say that this hotel is a good value for money.
One thing that did bother us is that we had a lot of mosquitos entering our room without a way to block them from entering.
Other than that I would recommend this hotel for a quick stay at Alona beach,Bohol.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2017

The people in Panglao are really nice and accommodating. When we arrived at Harmony Hotel , one of the staff immediately took our baggage and held us to the reception to assist in our booking. All the staff are nice and accommodating. They even offered welcome drinks even though it is not included in the package of my booking. The food is great and the serving is really nice. Our stay is really great.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

We stayed just for two nights.
The hotel itself it paradisiac like, it’s very peaceful and far from all the street noise. It’s in a great location, walking distance from the beach.
The room is huge and so it’s the bathroom. The only down side was the water temperature, not hot enough, it was merely warm.
The staff it’s very helpful, it arranged all tours and rentals that we needed.
The breakfast could be improved, could have better bread and better coffee and cereals available.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017

The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and very helpful.

However, the walls and doors are really thin. I can hear conversations from other guests in the other rooms. As a light sleeper, it was quite frustrating.

Nonetheless, had a good stay with them! It is located near Philippines Fun Divers and many eateries are within walking distance :)

Room Tip: Choose a room nearer the reception. There is a loud generator-like thing towards the back of the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends