3,928 results
All reviews the executive lounge indian restaurant gallery restaurant hoppa bus flight path imagine spa hydrotherapy pool mr todiwala's kitchen park and fly diamond member excellent hotel main restaurant an early flight modern hotel steam room heathrow airport one night stay
Reviewed 7 June 2016

From start to finish the staff couldn't do enough. Even room service was quicker than estimated. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. And you couldn't here the planes overhead, which was marvellous for our sleep!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Meredith B, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear hayleyH4125TG

Thank you for placing your review on tripadvisor and for sharing your comments. I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and I know the team will be very pleased as well.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming back in the near future and until then, wish you pleasant travels.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Where can I start. Absolutely poor customer service. General Manager of the hotel Meredith [--] has absolutely no clue about anything. He did not how online booking works, for God's sake you are the manager of the hotel and if you don't know how online booking works then what do you know. I asked him questions on the telephone few days prior to checking in and he couldn't or was unwilling to answer single one of the questions I asked him instead he threatened me with cancellation of my booking if I did not say if I am going to stay at the hotel or not. Hotel owner Rishi [--] (Shiv Hotels) and Christopher [--], CEO & President of Hilton Worldwide ignored my complaint on top of that I was forced to upgrade to executive room and made to pay £154 and upon checking out at 6.30 am next morning was told that I have to pay £60 just for opening the mini bar door which is not included in the price of the room. Even now Rishi and Christopher are unwilling to address my complaint by ignoring my emails thinking it will just go away.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Meredith B, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Mr Patel

Thank you for your review.

Your comments relate to your recent stay when you pre-booked a room with an advance purchase summer sale rate. The terms and conditions of this booking include the full prepayment of the room and tax, prior to arrival. On processing the request, payment was unsuccessful.

You sent a list questions by email that were answered swiftly and courteously by return. This included the unsuccessful payment status. I am sorry that I did not have the reason why we were unable to process the payment. This is indeed something that should be taken up with other parties. You contacted the hotel, and requested to speak to myself or Chris Nassetta. My Guest Relations Manager attempted to speak to you, which you declined. I subsequently called you back after my meeting and apologised for the delay in returning your call. It remains that my team could have easily dealt with your queries. Again, I am sorry I could not help you with the query regarding your bank card.

As a result, despite your refusal to provide an alternative offer of payment and your decision to terminate our call three times, I instructed the team to ensure we honoured the advance purchase rate and offer this when you checked in. The alternative action would have been to either cancel your unfulfilled reservation or make a new booking for you at our online rack rate.

During your call, you questioned why the process of payment, outlined on our website was not followed. I can confirm that it was indeed followed and that the section you were referring, related to ‘check-in’ with debit cards and not the room reservation booking process.

Prior to your arrival, at 1115 on the 21st May you used our e-check-in facility and utilised the standby upgrade function to obtain a higher standard of room. This was entirely at your own request, confirmed on check in and had you preferred a standard room, one would have been provided.

Upon check-in, you finalised the upgrade and agreed the supplement cost. All other requests, such as hotel information and your early morning wakeup call were dealt with in a timely manner.

Our records show that you did not use the mini bar within your room which was fully stocked. No Minibar products were charged to your room account.

Your check-out was pleasant and hassle free, conducted by a member of the team and there were no issues with your stay.

Mr Patel, as previously mentioned, our Hilton Guests assistance team would like to help you with any query you have and have sent a communication as such.

Yours Sincerely

Meredith Bevan

Reviewed 5 June 2016

The title pretty much sums this one up, the hotel is nice and well located for our purpose this time. The service normally associated with the executive lounge and check-in is sadly diluted at this hotel. Concierge and lounge staff were great but receptionists could be better.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Meredith B, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear Iani1981

Sorry you felt the reception team were not what was expected. I shall certainly pass your comments on.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We had a relations wedding here so we stayed overnight. Rooms were x2 Twin and x1 double bed room. very clean. Bathrooms was one of the best. you get free wifi as well as demans tv on a 32 inch tv. Tea n coffee facilities to.very spacious room and if you lucky a nice view to look at. The bed was sooo comfy. I would come back.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Rima20

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Airport hotels are generally cheap and noisy, their chief advantage is generally limited to the ease of getting to the airport for a way-too-early morning flight . . .

The Heathrow T5 Hilton is a short distance from Heathrow's Terminal 5 -- maybe 10 minutes on the "Hoppa" bus (£5 per person, each way); even with four suitcases, my wife and I handled the bus with ease -- located right on the flight path for landing aircraft. One would certainly be tempted to think, "OK, let's avoid this place," but I *honestly* have to say that the hotel and its rooms are so well soundproofed that even when looking at incoming planes, I had to strain to hear them.

The rooms are good sized, modern, clean and comfortable. We had a good night's sleep, and the front desk arranged for a car to take us to Terminal 3 at 6:30 am for our trans-Atlantic flight home.

There are several options for food and drink at the hotel, including an excellent Indian restaurant (Mr. Todiwalla's), which I'll review separately.

Dear JasonBrandtLewis