“Great customer service, food and view!”
Review of BAYA Resto Lounge

BAYA Resto Lounge
Ranked #31 of 102 Restaurants in Coron
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

Two Seasons Bayside was my first hotel choice in Coron, but they’re fully booked for the 7 nights we were gonna be there. So my family decided to just go to their restaurant for our last dinner in Coron. Customer service was awesome (from phone call agent to security guard to hotel front desk to restaurant staff- Andre), even though we told them we’re not hotel guests and just wanted to dine in. Sunset view was spectacular and food was very delicious! I would recommend the gambas for appetizer, squid curry main dish, and halo-halo dessert (shaved ice tasted like shredded cheese)! Other dishes my family ordered (chicken inasal, lengua sulipeña, beef pares, palabok) were also very flavourful!

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (33)

Reviewed 10 January 2020

Great place to watch the sunset. Unfortunately you are not allowed to eat outside but we did order a drink so that we could enjoy the fresh air. Our meals after were just okay - a little heavy on the salt. I had a creamy vegetable side that was very heavy on the cream.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

Yes, convenience was a factor since we were starting at Two Seasons. The service may be a little slow, but we found that par for the course in the Philippines. Good food, great views, coupled with the nice happy hour is a win win.

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank ThereseP600
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

When you want to try very good dishes and excellent service, I will recommend you this restaurant!
I liked all the dishes I have ordered there and I was very much satisfied with their customer service!
Great job to all their chefs, bartenders and servers especially to Ralf! He was very professional and passionate to his job! I hope that he will be promoted soon. I wasn’t able to memorize all their names but I’d like to say, thanks to all of you!☺️

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

Everything I’ve ordered on the menu is absolutely delicious. I keep thinking there’s gonna be one that will be mediocre but I always end up pleasantly surprised and satisfied. Kudos to the chef!

P.S. the lengua sisig is highly recommended. I loved it so much that I ordered it twice.

Date of visit: February 2019