“Worth a Visit....”
Review of Sharky's Restobar

Sharky's Restobar
Ranked #22 of 102 Restaurants in Coron
Reviewed 21 January 2020

My Wife and I visited Sharky's Restobar twice, either side of our live-aboard diving adventures...

Both visits we had good service, and to my pleasant surprise the food was very good....and the Redhorse was cold..

Worthy of a visit when in Coron.... I would certainly revisit it again....

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank baghdad2005
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed 13 January 2020

Delighted by how Sharky’s prepares authentic food using a broader combination of flavours & serves it with a unique style. Live music is a bonus - with lots of space to get up and dance.

1  Thank pamj_r28
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Came here for dinner the menu selection and food was good. Service ok at best, like everywhere in Coron expect no service so you won’t be disappointed. I would come back again if I ever visit Coron again. Band was also good.

Date of visit: January 2020
3  Thank Wwwallace
Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

The big place with a breezy ambiance is nice. The menu is decent and the service is okay. They didn’t have the fish tacos in stock. The fish and chips were good. One of our dishes was served as we were ready to leave, so we took it to go. The hookah pipe being carried around and the loud bar music makes it a little less family-friendly. The shark is cool for selfies.

Reviewed 22 December 2019

This place has by far the best food in town, it’s simply delicious! I highly recommend this place for anyone interested in having a good meal. Came here with my family- a group of 16. There was something for everyone. We all left happy!