Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
All reviews nice pool tour guide town carmelo island boat palawan mangroves
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

Very nice hotel, we much enjoyed our stay. Perfect location just outside Town Proper, nice room, very good tour programme offers, nice pool, great garden, very good food in the restaurant and very friendly and helpful staff.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Good points
1. Beautiful property with nice restaurant, large rooms and nice pool.
2. Food in restaurant was quite good with good live music.
3. Good location although you need to take a tuk tuk to town.

Not So Good Points
1. Internet strength very poor.
2. Front desk staff is OK but not great compared to other hotels I have been.
3. Received multiple calls to ask me when I will check out. Unpleasant.
4. Not cheap but they lack competition for now. Once competition comes they will be unable to maintain these prices.

Conclusion
Generally very comfortable. Would recommend it to friends.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 18 August 2019

Nice hotel , good service . Pool was very nice with two parts. 20-30 mins walk to town . most rooms require going up and down stairs so in my opinion not suitable for old people .
service was very good and all are very kind and smiley. they suply umbrellas so in the wet season it is very good to use.

Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank Lempes
Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

Our recent stay at this cozy hotel couldn’t have been more pleasant. From our time of arrival , the staff was attentive and helpful. It felt like we were staying with family. The grounds are lush and tropical and the pool was refreshing. It is located close enough to town to walk or you can take a motorized trike for very little pesos. With a great restaurant inside the hotel, we dined there everyday. The food was great. Our room was nice and cozy. Air conditioning was cold. No issues at all.
The staff was friendly and competent. I suffered a severe food allergy and the front desk had me promptly transported to the Coron hospital and stayed with me while I was treated and made sure I was safely taken back to the hotel . Thank you to Carmela , Gem , Jason and Jose and the rest of the staff for your reassuring help and kindness.
I highly recommend staying here. ❤️

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank eddyNewYork_newYork
Reviewed 20 June 2019

Their customer service was excellent, 5 stars. From the prompt and informative emails before I arrived to the warm welcome when I checked in, it was a pleasant introduction.

The room is comfortable, typical hard mattress you'll find all over Asia. AC and a fan, hot water, a safe. Hot water on the balcony for tea, and an umbrella in case of rain. The hotel is on a slope, so plenty of steps to get to your rooms. It gets a bit tiresome when you're coming up the stairs to get to the pool, restaurant or leave the hotel.

Note that no hotels in Coron have a beach. Coron Town is on Busuanga Island. To get to a beach, you have to take a boat, usually to Coron Island.

The pool is very warm, and in the afternoons the umbrellas can't provide shade because of their location.

Breakfast is boring. The fruits are mediocre quality.

Wifi didn't work at all in my room, but worked well in the restaurant.

If you book tours through the hotel, note that the descriptions are not exact. For example, mask and snorkels are not provided despite what it says in the description. And snacks is *a snack*, like a small piece of cake or a cookie/biscuit. Also, the tour operator they use is hit-or-miss. One day was great, the next day stuck the boat on a beach, and asked the passengers to push the boat, which then floated away forcing the tourists to swim desperately for it.

Date of stay: June 2019