“Corto Del Mar Full Review”
Review of Corto del Mar

Corto del Mar
Ranked #17 of 102 Restaurants in Coron
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2020

It's not cheap but it's worth spending your hard earned money here with your Friends and Family at lease once in a lifetime experienced. Why 5 star? Then check out my FULL review on YT just search "corto del mar review 2020" by Juan Marko. It is a complete review showcasing all rooms category, restaurant, amendities, prices, a complete tour, drone shots and lastly an interview with their General Manager.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed 4 December 2019

I ate here several times because I was staying at the hotel , first I ordered fish and chips . I was pleasantly surprised and the portion size and that they came with home made potato chips . Another lunch I had here was a pizza , the pizza was well made with a good portion of toppings . The best meal I had here was when I ordered the fried chicken meal , there were five pieces of chicken , trust me this meal is for two or more . We also added the vegetable curry , great curry flavor without being spicy . The service is top notch since it is a small restaurant with two or three servers tending to your needs . The setting is peaceful , overlooking the pool and under cover from the rain or sun . This place is worth a visit

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 6 September 2019

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in August 2019 so, I had a lunch in the restaurant. Was ok but nothing special. A bit expensive. Limited selection of wines, Helpful staff,

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank Doukas
Reviewed 15 July 2019

We ended up here after the place we booked turned out to be much less quality than it advertised itself. We were able to get a refund and asked a trike driver to take us to a nice hotel, and he brought us here.

They had rooms for the nights we wanted and from that minute we were cared for like family. There is nothing they will not do to make your stay comfortable. They even let me make my own coffees on the espresso machine as I find most coffees weak.

Really a luxurious stay.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 29 June 2019

We stayed in this hotel so it was convenient to eat here after a long tiring day. You will have to wait for awesome food.

Date of visit: June 2019