“We went here for breakfast”
Review of Coffee Kong

Coffee Kong
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Coron
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

We went here for breakfast quite a few times whilst staying in Coron. The breakfast can be good but very inconsistent. My wife loved the Banana Oatmeal Bowl with Soya Milk. Every time I ordered the American Breakfast the quantity of bacon changed massively. The coffee on days was great and others just boiling and watery.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (293)

Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing!!! Cozy place were to have a good breakfast!! The owner I think is the waitress and she's really lovely, when we arrived it was full and she did the possible to give us a table! And she's pregnant I know is something irrelevant but she's lovely haha
The food amazing! I haz the bacon sandwich my brother the American breakfast and the last one some wuffles , I mean you have to come here and have some of their food, they do cocktail as well but we didn't try any!
Salamat po!!!!

Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Simple and great food!

We ate here on several occasions, mainly for breakfast. Good cappuccino as well.

Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

Decided to go here based on reviews. Place is homey, air conditioned but not cold.

Drinks are good but inflated pricing due to tourist clientel.

Many baby roaches though...

Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

Great Oatmeal! Good coffee, friendly staff - what do you want more? During our stay in Coron this was our go-to coffee place.

Date of visit: December 2019