“Lovely breakfast and soya milk!”
Review of Coffee Kong

Coffee Kong
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Coron
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Really good breakfast and coffee options here and when we went, March/April 2019, it was one of the only places to serve soya milk, which my sister in law wanted as she's vegan. Friendly staff, a great menu and air conditioned, so good that we went back more than once :)

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (293)

Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

We went here for breakfast quite a few times whilst staying in Coron. The breakfast can be good but very inconsistent. My wife loved the Banana Oatmeal Bowl with Soya Milk. Every time I ordered the American Breakfast the quantity of bacon changed massively. The coffee on days was great and others just boiling and watery.

Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing!!! Cozy place were to have a good breakfast!! The owner I think is the waitress and she's really lovely, when we arrived it was full and she did the possible to give us a table! And she's pregnant I know is something irrelevant but she's lovely haha
The food amazing! I haz the bacon sandwich my brother the American breakfast and the last one some wuffles , I mean you have to come here and have some of their food, they do cocktail as well but we didn't try any!
Salamat po!!!!

Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Simple and great food!

We ate here on several occasions, mainly for breakfast. Good cappuccino as well.

Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

Decided to go here based on reviews. Place is homey, air conditioned but not cold.

Drinks are good but inflated pricing due to tourist clientel.

Many baby roaches though...