“The worst ribs i have had”
Review of Carl's BBQ

Carl's BBQ
Ranked #23 of 102 Restaurants in Coron
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

Paid 8 USD for the worst ribs in my life and only served with some salad. They served them cold so sent them back and they warmed them up. Hard to eat and had maybe 100 grams of meat totall. I don’t know why people say that the ribs are good here??? Never again for me.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (294)

Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Got recommended to us by a local as some of the best food in town.

Bbq is delicious and the menu is vast to cater for all tastes.

Atmosphere is good and the decor is very natural and good for an evening out, also in the centre so can walk from town!

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank JRF000
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

The longest wait in Coron, why? I don’t know. The flavor of the food tastes good, but the ribs are just huge pieces of bones that you cannot pull apart because they don’t cut the meat correctly. The huge pieces of bones have very little meat on them. Overpriced for what you get. After I ate here, I went and got a second dinner somewhere else.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

We loved our dinner here. amazing ribs, amazing meat and i would go back there when in Coron without even thinking about it.

Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

We found this place by chance after walking up tapyas mountain. We stopped in for a few cold drinks after the hike.... we saw the ribs coming off the BBQ and had to come Back the following evening.

We had,
1 x rack of ribs
1 x mango and chicken salad
1 x pork skewer and rice

The ribs were that good we ordered another half rack..... if you like ribs
You MUST visit Carl’s.....

It’s very busy, we got here at 7 and had to wait 10-15 mins for a table but we sat at the bar and had a drink. Service was good even though it’s a very busy restaurant.

Can’t believe it’s not got better reviews, best ribs me and my Partner have ever had! And we are foodies from the UK!