See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

This was my 2nd stay here and as always i received a very warm and friendly welcome.a really outstanding hotel with exceptional food and service.breakfast and dinner was superb.lunch at the pool i like the most. The garden area was lovely as for the seafront just a walk from the hotel.the staff are always available and to the owners that made me feel like im at home.cant wait for my next vacation,..ty

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nice hotel with large swimming pool sea front.
Rooms are clean and well fitted with air conditioned frigo bar and a big terrace over the swimming pools garden. One special thank goes to the owners that made us fell like we were at home. One lucky find.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The place is beautiful and a park where children can play and a swimming pool in front of the hotel..the room is clean and comfortable,.,the staff are always available and the beach area is very relaxing..i consult to all to visit this place.,,

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Everything was excellent from the impeccable service and kindness of the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms (beautifully modern fixtures in the bathrooms and bright, new furniture) to the elegant setting of the grounds (a fantastic park-like front equipped with a playground for the children, and a private beach just across the street, a new pool with a small pool for the kiddies, and two restaurants, one indoors and one right on the beach. Breakfast (included) was wonderful and elegantly served. The restaurant cuisine was simple (mediterranean) and tasty, reasonably priced. All in all, my son, my two year old granddaughter and myself had a perfect time.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lin W
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I have to say that staff is very friendly and helpful(big respect for Marco and nice lady from reception), waiter Diego and anoither guy from Sardinia are really cool...food in restaurant on the beach is awesome(real italian stuff), Hotel is 3 stars but its very clean and tidy...I can't say any bad word about this place...
One big minus for me and not only me was the breakfast (cookies,cakes, sweet things)but I ve heard that Italian people are eating such a things...

all the best guys:))