2 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Copamarina Beach
PricelineUS$235
Trip.comUS$234
travelup.comUS$249
1,927 results
All reviews gilligan's island dry forest las palmas puerto rico winding road grouper mofongo alexandra restaurant la parguera rental car ocean front gilligans pools pr beaches luis mosquitoes
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

Hotel is great, outstanding customer service. Bar tender need classes. Outstanding SPA... Negative, no beach. Restaurant outstanding service from Luis Tortilla and Aileen. Rooms are great, clean and big. Check in ease and friendly staff

Room tip: The beach is not good. I think the hotel need to clarify this at the booking time. I was under the impression the beach was good and I find out that sucks when I checked in...
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank edwinm641
Alexandra Benus-Villano, General Manager at Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2021

Dear edwinm641,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I apologize if the bartender did no meet expectations. Rest assured that we will work immediately towards rectifying this and ensuring we continue providing the level of service we pride ourselves on.

We sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2021

Beautiful resort and Excellent service! I specifically had exceptional service from Milagro in housekeeping and Louis tortilla at breakfast. They both made the stay very special. Would recommend 10/10!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alexandra Benus-Villano, General Manager at Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear _Nicole121489,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the world and for recognizing our most valued asset: our team! They are truly what makes Copamarina so special.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

Awesome breakfast, Excellente service provided by the team members ! Especially Luis Tortilla, and Paola/Nelson Gabriela. A very relaxing place. Copamarina Beach Resort its beautiful place to visit.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear besaidar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the world. There truly is no better place to enjoy that first sip of coffee in the morning and with no better company than The Copamarina Team @ Las Palmas Restaurant.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

ABV

Reviewed 22 August 2021

the hotel is beautiful, the outside areas and the pools are very clean. However, they are not good at hospitality, we reserved a deluxe room for my birthday with my parter and it was not provided for us, no explanation about it either. When we questioned it, we just received a "no" answer. No upgrade and no nothing, we wanted a King bed and they gave us a double bed room. When I talked to the person in the service counter she told me that it was upon availability, but confirmed that they did have a kind bed room available. They just decided to not give it to us.

That was the same answer we kept hearing thought our whole stay. We didn't get more bottled water on the subsequent days even though we asked for them. We did not have hot water the first day to shower.

We were late for getting pool towels and when I went to the counter, the boy just said He could not get me any towels, but I could use the room towels. I thanked him and requested new bathroom towels and he confirmed that I was getting some. 4 hours later and still no towels, we called about 2 more times before finally getting some.

the drinks overall are not particularly good, there is no natural juice or fuit everything is from syrup, even the lime juice. They are not worth it and the Hotel does not let you have drinks from outside, but provides horrible options. We did have the greatest bartender David in our first night on the main bar. He was nice and gave us the greatest service. He deserves a raise and all of the tips.

At breakfast buffet our server told us that he had other things to do in the back and would not be with us, he proceded to drop off our check.

In conclusion, it is beautiful but not worth the money they are charging for the experience, because they do not come close to being merely as great.

Room tip: horrible hospitality
Date of stay: August 2021
Alexandra Benus-Villano, General Manager at Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Dear caroa1513,

We are deeply sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. This is clearly not the level of service we pride ourselves on which is why I spoke to my team to find out what might have transpired. Unfortunately no one has any record of the mentioned inconveniences. With that said, I would greatly appreciate if you would reach out to me directly so I can have a better understanding of what might have occurred sins that we can rectify the situation and ensure that it does not happen again.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel is a dream. The grounds are beautiful and the staff very attentive. We love it. The rooms have been recently remodeled and are excellent. The food is also great! Luis Tortilla is so welcoming and our waiters awesome. Thank you Eileen.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear eidaliag,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. You hit the nail on the head...Copamarina is a dream! We are so glad that you were able to make it a reality and experience #TheCopaLifestyle.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

With Warm Regards,