Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$139
Hotels.comUS$139
PricelineUS$139
ZenHotels.comUS$151
2,361 results
All reviews spa break syon house garden centre kallima spa spa staff sauna and steam room lovely grounds lovely hotel the heathrow flight path car park kew gardens treatment tv wedding therapist conservatory richmond
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2021 via mobile

I hosted a corporate event here late last week. Facilities and rooms were superb and the staff even better. They were so attentive and nothing was too much trouble. I would happily return to this venue. Thought the TVs in the bathrooms was a special touch!! Thank you!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Greg Crawford, General Manager at Hilton London Syon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2021

Dear Culture58509911506,
Thank you for your kind feedback. I am delighted to hear your even was a success and we will be looking forward to many more to come in the near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

It was as expected.

Very professional welcome

Decent size room well furnished.

Adequate buffet breakfast.

In a lovely location syon park near Heathrow.

Perfect for a hilton business hotel.

The restaurant was better than expected.
Great service from jenny.

Shame about the artifical flowers - some real ones.

Reasonable value for money.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear andrewgG3269AQ,
Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we will be looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2021 via mobile

The hotel is set in lovely surroundings and the building is very impressive on approach. Staff at check in were very helpful and friendly. My room was really lovely, plenty of wardrobe space, seating options and a surprising balcony! The tv was large with lots of channels and there was a desk/desk chair that was suitable for setting up my work stuff and getting on with some emails etc. I had lunch in the bar and room service and the food was nice and service was great. On closer inspection the room could have been cleaner - there were dusty spider webs at the heating/air con vents and there was staining on the floors. Overall though I’d definitely stay here again if down for work. It was about a 20-30 min drive from Heathrow.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Greg Crawford, General Manager at Hilton London Syon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2021

Dear Madree34,
Thank you for your feedback. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we will be looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 November 2021

We stayed here for 5 nights near the end of September. This really is a great hotel in most ways. It felt like a sanctuary and we felt very relaxed, probably because of the location. The hotel is surrounded partly by the grounds of Syon House and partly by fields, so it really does feel like you're away from it all, but in a very few minutes you can be at Pizza Express in Kew, or in Richmond town centre.

Rooms are sizeable and very clean, I especially loved the big bathrooms and the TV/radio in the bathroom. Too many mirrors and mirrored surfaces everywhere but maybe that a subjective thing? :)

Staff are all great without exception. Wish I'd taken names so I could give them a shoutout here.

The only thing that stuck in my craw was that you have to pay £20 each to swim in the hotel pool. I've stayed in hundreds of hotels, most with pools and NEVER paid for pool use - even if the pool was part of a separately-owned spa. The spa and treatment centre benefit financially from hotel guests, so the pool at least should be free to them. I like to tread water for 20 minutes early in the morning, my husband swims a few lengths and that's it, we're there half an hour at most. To pay £40 for this is ridiculous. To boot, the pool is only about 3 feet deep, so it's really hard to swim and tread water in, and it's so hot it's like swimming in soup. There's also obvoiusly some local people who use this pool for their morming exercise and some are definite lane-hoggers. All of this is fine and 'put-uppable with' if the pool is free to hotel guests; but to pay £20 each for the experience is a travesty. They would argue that for £20 you get 90-minutes use of the pool and spa - but we didn't want this. We wanted half an hour use for our morning exercise.

To be fair, after negotiation we got a discount to £10 per person per swim, and I believe that if you pre-arrange this and explain that you only want a quick swim, they are happy to do this. It still felt like too much though, for what we experienced.

On the plus side, the pool area is very clean and well-maintained.

Despite our less-than-stellar pool experience, we would still like to stay at Hilton Syon Park again in the near future, and highly recommend it to others. The peaceful surroundings and comfort it offers are second-to-none.

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear beeswaxLondon,
Thank you for your kind review and recommendations. I am delighted to hear you had a great stay with us and that our team members impressed you by providing excellent customer service.
I am glad you enjoyed your swimming sessions in our pool. l am pleased to learn that our team agreed a one off exception and a gesture of goodwill due to the multiple uses of the facility on this stay only.
We look forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

My partner and I stayed for one night in the King Syon Suite with a Spa package that included a Spa treatment each, Spa access, dinner and breakfast. Hotel is in lovely grounds and is well maintained. The room was large and nicely decorated, we had an issue with one of the TVs as it wasn’t working but was compensated for this. The Spa treatment was lovely as was dinner and breakfast. Have rebooked the same room for September next year before flying from Heathrow

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Greg Crawford, General Manager at Hilton London Syon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear chriscrinkle18,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed your spa break with us and we will be looking forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.