Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$423
View deal
Vio.comUS$464
EtripUS$464
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Don’t book Northern Lights Huts! They made use of the pandemic to steal EUR 500 from me!

I booked via booking.com last August to stay in this place in September for our honeymoon. However, Finland closed the border right before our departure. I asked what Northern Lights Huts could help. Northern Lights Huts replied at first to re-book the stay. I asked if there were more flexible solutions and Northern Lights Huts stopped replying! I had to involve booking.com and after a few negotiations, Northern Lights Huts refused to give coupons I could use in the future, nor rebooked the trip in the next season. Instead, Northern Lights Huts insisted I could only rebook until March 2021. However, soon after Northern Lights Huts replied this solution, they cancelled my reservation on booking.com with “no-show”. In this case, I couldn’t leave any review on booking.com nor re-book the trip with help from booking.com. Northern Lights Huts apparently had no interested to welcoming guests but to steal money from people!

Booking.com’s customer service tried to contact Northern Lights Huts without success. What a shame for Northern Lights Huts to make use of this unfortunate pandemic to steal money! No one should ever support such a business!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Waye W
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Booked the aurora cabin and we manage to see aurora the first night. The owner own the reindeer farm, so you can go for reindeer sled but you may want to book it earlier as not only hotel guest come for the reindeer sled.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank ahwai530
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

Amazing facilities, everything is brand new and thought out.
I loved the decor, modern with a touch of rustic.
The views from inside are amazing- we didn’t get to see the Lights but the sky was clear and it was nice to sleep under the stars.

My only complaint here is the fact that there’s a loud mechanism that clicked on and off throughout the night, and for those with light sleep like myself would find it hard to sleep. I think it was a heating mechanism. That needs to be addressed.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2019

The huts were beautiful and very clean. The huts were very comfortable and the lay out was very efficient. The location being on a reindeer farm made it extra special. Good spot to see the Northern Lights, which we did! We highly recommend this location and we be certainly be returning!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BY1962
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

We loved our stay in these beautiful, well made cottages. Looking up and seeing the stars through the glass ceiling as we went to sleep was an incredible experience. The property was charming and has reindeer all around, even very young ones. The morning breakfast was delicious and the staff was warm and personable. This property is a little outside of town but was an easy taxi ride to anywhere we wanted to go. We preferred staying in the true woods of Lapland. It’s what we came to experience. We enjoyed every cold minute :)

Date of stay: January 2019