Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$422
View deal
Expedia.comUS$422
Hotels.comUS$422
PricelineUS$502
TravelocityUS$422
eDreamsUS$422
Vio.comUS$502
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

At the moment the best hotel rooms in the village. Still, some details were missing in my room even others in out group had recieved certain complimentary products.

Better quality breakfast with nice personalized concept and friendly service. Too few cooks in the citchen though.

All is ready for better than average service and design experience in Levi BUT one thing that really is from a past world is a super anti-customer-friendly principle to keep the spa shut on Sundays. Nothing to do with any resort business thinking in today’s world. Our group just could not help wondering how on earth can the hotel afford such behaviour.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank EvaGustava
Reviewed 1 December 2020

I booked a suite for myself to enjoy the beginning of my short vacation. I wanted to spoil myself with something extra and was waiting for a pampering stay in a fabulous hotel. I have had very charming experiences in small design hotels. Unfortunately Design Hotel Levi didn't meet my expectations.

The lobby lacks the feeling of a warm welcome. It is an open space without anything to make it more comfortable or cozy. The receptionist at the frontdesk was very nice, though. My room was in the upper floor.

The suite was nice and spacious, only when I entered the room it was freezing. It was 0c temperature outside. Despite that someone had set the room heating/air conditioning to the lowest temperature possible. Well, it was easy to fix since the switches were there to just set the temperature to wanted, so no problem there. But I must say it wasn't that nice to chance to outdoor clothes in that temperature. But otherwise the suite was very nice and the bedroom extra cozy. Bed was large and comfortable. I also enjoyed the bowl of complimentary candy, very nice. The suite had a balcony facing the parking lot. Now seriously! In Lapland? In that case it would be better just without it.

Spa was included in the prize of the room. Spa is not for hotel guests only, but open for everyone. It wasn't luckily that crowded, since they had limited access because of Covid19. Pools were nice and it was relaxing to spend time there, but it was a bit stressing to watch your back all the time since some customers didn't much give attention to safe distances. This of course is not the establishments fault. To get to the spa you must take a short walk outside, the spa couldn't be reached from inside the hotel.

When you pay the prize of a design hotel, you also expect something special for the breakfast. But the breakfast could have been any medium-prized hotel chain buffet with sliced cheese, ham, salami type sausage and those frozen croissants and bread rolls you can buy from any crocery store around the corner. The breakfast didn't even serve any espresso based coffee drinks, only regular filtered coffee which I unfortunately cannot drink. So no morning coffee for me there. I had to make my own in my hotel room with Nespresso machine. I asked the breakfast room waitress if I could get a latte. The answer was just plain "No." Umm...excuse me? . The breakfast was served in the restaurant of Levi Spa Hotel and the interiors could use some updating.

Design hotels make their extraordinary feeling by the combination of unique and stylish interiors, pampering service and the experienced touch in the details that makes the customer to want to come back to same hotel again. Unfortunately I must say Design Hotel Levi does not meet my criteria of a high standard design hotel because of the lack of "that something extra" the customers are looking for when they book accommodation in this type an this prize category.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 26 June 2020

We stayed in this hotel, the hotel is nice and cozy, the pools were at our disposal, the breakfasts they offered us very good, the rooms were always clean, in general we did not have many inconveniences, they lacked to be a little more attentive to the staff of service.

Room tip: heating in good condition
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Beautiful suites, stylish, in fabulous color combinations. The shower in front of the sauna room is a bit non practical but is nicely designed too. The king size bed is super comfortable. The minibar is cooled but empty- weird. Our question for the why was not really answered- early days issues I guess. The staff is friendly but not highly trained- some Swiss hotel management school lessons would not be harmful.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank AndreasH4627
Tarja S, Director of Sales at Design Hotel Levi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Thank you for the feedback and it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. And we are making steps to make services and our facilies even better,

with best regards

Tarja

Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

Unbelievable ... if you spend almost 600 EUR per night, you gonna expect something special. You gonna get something special at the Design Hotel Levi, but it is something special bad.
1. Rooms:
Those are tiny without any storage for your closes or luggage. That means all your belongings are somewhere in the bags in the rooms. There is no space. The bathroom is somehow integrated into the rooms, separated with glas. The bathroom is tiny as well, including the shower. BTW shower, if you take a shower ... you start flooding the entrance of your room. So please do not store anything there.
2. SPA is separated somewhere else inside a Burger King Restaurant ... WTF! And it is not exclusively for Hotel guest, its open to public. That means its crowded like hell.
3. Sport / Gym, not included. Please pay extra 10 EUR per day. (BTW right next to the Burger King)
4. Breakfast, compared to other Hotels where my wife and I stayed (same price or even cheaper), it was much better. At the Design Hotel Levi you get the basic stuff but nothing special. (And Finland offers so much starting from Reindeer to Vodka with Caviar and other things - take a look at the Lapland Hotel Oulu how amazing a breakfast can be in Finland).
5. Reception / Checkin: Really you arrive in a Hotel you pay that price and there is no warm welcome. Nobody how helps with your luggage? No welcome drink like a hot chocolate when you are coming from the outside with -15C? Nothing ...
....
Overall, super disappointing. We left the hotel after 1 day and asked for a refund. It is not worth to stay there. Especially the rooms are disappointing and I assume that could not be changed anymore.

Date of stay: December 2019