Lowest prices for your stay
US$417
US$404
Hotels.com
US$404
PricelineUS$495
TravelocityUS$404
eDreamsUS$417
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

The experience would have been very good if guests had been adherent to rules and regulation to prevent covid.
Room was not so big but modern and nice. Bathroom is open on the room through 2 glass doors and it not gives you so much privacy, so think about it if you go with someone you are not so close to…
You get free access to all spa area but due to the fact that there were no limitations and many guests were going around without face masks we didn’t try it.
I would suggest staff member to impose the use of masks especially at buffet areas…

Room tip: Kekale restaurant is good quality and better service Many guests were not using face masks also at buffet area!!! Convenient for ski area
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank superanna80
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

At the moment the best hotel rooms in the village. Still, some details were missing in my room even others in out group had recieved certain complimentary products.

Better quality breakfast with nice personalized concept and friendly service. Too few cooks in the citchen though.

All is ready for better than average service and design experience in Levi BUT one thing that really is from a past world is a super anti-customer-friendly principle to keep the spa shut on Sundays. Nothing to do with any resort business thinking in today’s world. Our group just could not help wondering how on earth can the hotel afford such behaviour.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank EvaGustava
Reviewed 1 December 2020

I booked a suite for myself to enjoy the beginning of my short vacation. I wanted to spoil myself with something extra and was waiting for a pampering stay in a fabulous hotel. I have had very charming experiences in small design hotels. Unfortunately Design Hotel Levi didn't meet my expectations.

The lobby lacks the feeling of a warm welcome. It is an open space without anything to make it more comfortable or cozy. The receptionist at the frontdesk was very nice, though. My room was in the upper floor.

The suite was nice and spacious, only when I entered the room it was freezing. It was 0c temperature outside. Despite that someone had set the room heating/air conditioning to the lowest temperature possible. Well, it was easy to fix since the switches were there to just set the temperature to wanted, so no problem there. But I must say it wasn't that nice to chance to outdoor clothes in that temperature. But otherwise the suite was very nice and the bedroom extra cozy. Bed was large and comfortable. I also enjoyed the bowl of complimentary candy, very nice. The suite had a balcony facing the parking lot. Now seriously! In Lapland? In that case it would be better just without it.

Spa was included in the prize of the room. Spa is not for hotel guests only, but open for everyone. It wasn't luckily that crowded, since they had limited access because of Covid19. Pools were nice and it was relaxing to spend time there, but it was a bit stressing to watch your back all the time since some customers didn't much give attention to safe distances. This of course is not the establishments fault. To get to the spa you must take a short walk outside, the spa couldn't be reached from inside the hotel.

When you pay the prize of a design hotel, you also expect something special for the breakfast. But the breakfast could have been any medium-prized hotel chain buffet with sliced cheese, ham, salami type sausage and those frozen croissants and bread rolls you can buy from any crocery store around the corner. The breakfast didn't even serve any espresso based coffee drinks, only regular filtered coffee which I unfortunately cannot drink. So no morning coffee for me there. I had to make my own in my hotel room with Nespresso machine. I asked the breakfast room waitress if I could get a latte. The answer was just plain "No." Umm...excuse me? . The breakfast was served in the restaurant of Levi Spa Hotel and the interiors could use some updating.

Design hotels make their extraordinary feeling by the combination of unique and stylish interiors, pampering service and the experienced touch in the details that makes the customer to want to come back to same hotel again. Unfortunately I must say Design Hotel Levi does not meet my criteria of a high standard design hotel because of the lack of "that something extra" the customers are looking for when they book accommodation in this type an this prize category.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 26 June 2020

We stayed in this hotel, the hotel is nice and cozy, the pools were at our disposal, the breakfasts they offered us very good, the rooms were always clean, in general we did not have many inconveniences, they lacked to be a little more attentive to the staff of service.

Room tip: heating in good condition
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Beautiful suites, stylish, in fabulous color combinations. The shower in front of the sauna room is a bit non practical but is nicely designed too. The king size bed is super comfortable. The minibar is cooled but empty- weird. Our question for the why was not really answered- early days issues I guess. The staff is friendly but not highly trained- some Swiss hotel management school lessons would not be harmful.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank AndreasH4627
Tarja S, Director of Sales at Design Hotel Levi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Thank you for the feedback and it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. And we are making steps to make services and our facilies even better,

with best regards