“I have no words……….well just a few”

Mirch Masala Coulsdon
Get food delivered
Ranked #36 of 44 Restaurants in Coulsdon
Price range: US$21 - US$48
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are the world famous Mirch Masala and we are proud to serve our local community in and around Coulsdon. We are a local, family-run restaurant specialising in tandoori grill as well as a variety of vegetarian and seafood dishes and delicious curries. Our restaurants have won numerous awards over the years. We look forward to any and all feedback as this helps us maintain our high standards.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really bad. Tough prawns (I knew they were prawns but you would never know by the look) extremely greasy and oily and inedible food. Sag dish very watery and soggy. Rice was cold. Worst takeaway I have ever experienced. I ended up just throwing it away and remained hungry! 100% will NOT be ordering again!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (249)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The delivery was fast but we order a simple korma and this is not what i was expecting at all. But The naan is nice.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not great. Takeaway took 2 hrs 25 min to be delivered. Food cold and meat had gone tough. They often reheat the grill meats to save time. Hygiene issues and rude staff. No apology. No wonder two of their restaurants closed in South Croydon and Norbury, although that was hygiene issues and illegal workers.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 1 May 2021

I don’t normally write reviews but I have to say this was the absolute worst food I’ve ever tasted. I ended up just throwing it away for fear of it making me ill. I ordered a chicken tikka masala. I don’t know what came but it was definitely not this. The whole meal was disgusting, cold and full of grease and oil. 100% will NOT be ordering again!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021

The food was awful. Out of a group of five not a single person finished any part of the meal. Most dishes were filled with oil, everything seemingly made far too hot with no real flavour, several of the dishes incredibly watery and soggy - highly suspect they were just microwaved from frozen.

Worst takeaway I have ever experienced. Do yourself a favour and find another Indian!

Date of visit: April 2021