Grecotel Eva Palace(Kommeno Bay)(Great Value!)
US$442
US$406
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nefeli(Kommeno Bay)(Great Value!)
US$124
TripAdvisor
Dimitra Apartments(Kommeno Bay)
Agoda.com
1,004 results
All reviewsmain buildingsmall private beachessandy beachesbuffet restaurantsea viewwatersports centrefive star hotelcomplimentary bottle of winehalf boardwater sportsbreakfast and dinnercourtesy bussuperb hotelguest relationshotel busthe hotel offerseach evening
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Some three years since our last visit, we must say the standards and enjoyment factor have not diminished. Our bungalow accommodation was of quality and well maintained by attentive staff.
Our recommendations are based on a quiet, warm holiday with good facilities and numerous small beaches in secluded coves. A shuttle bus service to Corfu town runs twice a day to where you can enjoy narrow winding streets with shops to suit all tastes. There is a health spa with indoor pool, a couple of small shops and a fine main outdoor pool. There are beach/pool bars for drinks and snacks.
Guests are welcomed with a cool drink in the beautiful entrance areas before being delivered to your designated bungalow by golf buggy, to be greeted with fruit and wine.
As declared in our first review, the extensive gardens are well maintained but do involve many steps and climbing paths.
The large well furnished self service dining room serves a diverse range of good food which can on occasion be cool on return to your table. Again however, the attentive, cheerful staff are always on hand with smiles.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a sea view and there are also rooms in the main hotel block.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank neale208
CORFU_IMPERIAL, Διευθυντής at Grecotel Corfu Imperial, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guests,

Warm Wishes for a bright and a prosperous New Year!

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review once again. We are most pleased to know that you enjoyed your holiday experience at Grecotel Corfu Imperial so much!

We would like to express our gratitude for this wonderful description about our hotel’s facilities and services. Your words of praise are a powerful inspiration and motivation for our team to continue working hard towards our unique goal: your satisfaction.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Corfu Imperial in the near future and wish you health and happiness in the meantime.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Been to the Grecotel yet again, can't get enough of this hotel, if I could afford it would live there for the summer, this occasion had dinner on their yacht which my wife had secretly organised with the children, it was fantastic, staff excellent as always, thank you to you all, especially Mr Savidis and Maria, look forward to seeing you next year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank david46007
CORFU_IMPERIAL, Manager at Grecotel Corfu Imperial, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Mr. Smith,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing our Grecotel Corfu Imperial once again to spend your holiday with your family.

We feel honored that this time you decided to celebrate your birthday in the place that is always welcoming you like you are coming back “home”.

We are delighted to know that your birthday surprise on our brand new yacht will be forever stamped on your memory.

Again, I would like to thank you very much for staying with us and look forward to having you back in our resort in the near future. Till then, we wish you all the best and a pleasant winter for you and your family.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Corfu is like a second home to me! I have been to this beautiful island 3 times now and every time, I realise more and more how stunning it is. This was my second stay at the Imperial and it really is my forever second home. I stepped off the plane and couldn't wait to arrive at the main entrance. The welcome is fantastic, from the time you step through the door til the time you step out and back to the airport. Being greeted with drinks, towels and fruits sets the tone for the rest of your holiday. All the rooms in the main building are furnished the same and to a high standard. A bottle of wine and plate of fruit left for you when you first arrive. A bottle of water left in the room every day. My room, on the 2nd floor, was facing the Albanian coast overlooking the Ionian sea with fishing boats going past morning, afternoon and evening. The balcony had the sun in the mornings. Everywhere very clean and the housekeeping staff were so lovely. My main praise though has to go to Alekos in the restaurant. On my 1st visit back in May 2015, he noticed I was on my own and really looked after me at every meal. As soon as he saw me he would find a table for me on the balcony. When I arrived at the Imperial last week, I walked down to the restaurant, he recognised me straight away, greeting me so warmly. Again, he looked after me during my week's stay. Thank you! ALL the staff at this great hotel are worthy of praise and it is them who make your holiday and the relaxation that goes with it so special. The resort itself is set in idyllic Kommeno Bay overlooking sea on every side with beaches to enjoy or a very large swimming pool to lounge beside. You could either stay in resort topping up the tan or go into Corfu town any morning or afternoon on the free shuttle bus. There is also a trip, organised by the hotel, to Danillia, the village where the Durrells tv series was filmed. Worth the 10 euros cost! The food in the main restaurant is international and lots of choices, always being topped up by the staff. There is something for everyone. All in all, I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. I will see you all, my friends, next year. I hope you all enjoy your well earned rest now. Thank you.

Room Tip: The 3rd and 4th floor views are better, but all rooms in the main building are good.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank dipats

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your amazing review regarding your second stay at the Corfu Imperial Grecotel Exclusive Resort!

We are honoured and grateful that you chose to return to our hotel and that you are feeling that this is your second home. We are so happy to know that we managed to make you feel comfortable and relaxed during your holiday. Your kind words and appreciation about our services and our staff are a great motivation for all of us to continue working hard in order to offer you the holiday that you were dreaming of.
Thank you for emphasizing all the reasons for which anyone would return to the Grecotel Corfu Imperial and we are very happy that we have acquired «a new friend». Rest assured that your flattering comments will be forwarded to all our team.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Till then, we wish you all the best and a pleasant winter period.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This is our third year back at the Grecotel Imperial and was the best year so far - the location never fails to disappoint, the hotel rooms are lovely with spectacular views, there is some evening entertainment if you want it and various classes during the daytime. I think the secret of this hotel though is the staff - the team stays largely the same from year to year, it is like returning to family that you haven't seen for a while and not only do they recognise and welcome you warmly but they remember what you like and dislike. Our special thanks and appreciation go to Vania, Pedros and Alekos, always smiling, friendly and kind, but I must say that all the staff are attentive and responsive, the chef and his team produce magnificent meals, the serving staff are always cheerful and the ladies who cleaned our rooms couldn't do enough to ensure we had everything we wanted. Nothing is too much trouble, everyone is approachable and the whole team ensured that we had the most magnificent, relaxing stay, AGAIN! There are delightful small touches that mean a lot when you arrive such as fruit and wine in the room, water each day, good quality toiletries, refreshments upon arrival, fruit brought round at the beach during the day time.

This is one of those place that you would like to keep to yourself it is so remarkably good.

It is hard not to repeat all the wonderful things that other people have said - they are all true! It is harder to explain what a uniquely welcoming, caring and friendly atmosphere there is.

Room Tip: choose either Corfu town facing for afternoon sun or sea facing for morning sun
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank juliatk168

Dear Guests,

We could not be more grateful after reading such an exquisite review from you, our lovely loyal guests who always manage to motivate us with your flattering feedback every time you are going back home after your stays at our Grecotel Corfu Imperial.
We are delighted to know that you once again had an enjoyable stay with your family in our resort and that you were satisfied with the services and the facilities offered. Admittedly, it is very important for all of us to know that our services are exceeding the expectations of our loyal guests and to make them always feel that they are coming back in a place they can call “home”.

Thank you for praising our team! Rest assured that your compliments will be passed on to all of our team and especially to Vania, Pedros and Alekos who will be undoubtedly glad to hear that you came back home safe and with plenty of great memories.
Wishing you and all your family the very best until we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I have just returned from a short four day break at the Imperial and what an amazing experience it has been. We have been treated like royalty in this well deserving five star hotel. From the minute we stepped into the transfer the hotel arranged for us from the airport, to stepping through the door for the very first time, we were treated like special guests.

Our room was beautiful and the view out onto the sea and mountains was spectacular. Every meal we had was amazing with an enormous choice. The ‘steak and Sushi’ night at the a la carte restaurant was particularly memorable.

The staff at the Imperial worked tirelessly to ensure our stay was one of the most memorable holidays I’ve had, in the throws of luxury. I’ve never experienced such attentive staff.

Oh and finally I would highly recommend a massage in the spa.

Imperial - you’re a little hidden gem!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MikeyMarshy
CORFU_IMPERIAL, Manager at Grecotel Corfu Imperial, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for this exquisite review regarding your stay here with us!

We definitely believe that all our guests, starting from their arrival at the magical island of Corfu, should be treated like royals. Thus, we are always doing our best to satisfy all their needs and we are at their entire disposal for making their stay an unforgettable experience. We are delighted to know that we managed to do that in your case.

We are more than pleased to know that your accommodation, the facilities and services of our hotel, have all lived up your expectations and we would like to express our sincere gratitude to you for sharing your experience. Your flattering comments are the true, imperial gem.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon at our Resort!
Best wishes for a pleasant winter period!